Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheephead goes bang
Heard from * member last night Daniher to Swans very likely. We are involved in the talks for Papley who wants to come home and to here. May have to involve players going out though due to leagues trading draft pick rules.

Can also confirm Ellis rumour of changing asking price and subsequently rebuffed. From my boss who is related to Ellis (15th cousin twice removed or something) and also a Richmond supporter. Apparently he was a done deal but thought he could milk us for more after Cogs re-signed. We said - do you have Dan Butlers number champ.

#Bluemour

Take a deep breath.....clarification re previous bluemour.

FWIW we have no interest in trading Marchbank and he hasn't shown any interest in wanting to leave. I was more just commenting on what swans were sniffing for

#Bluemour

Similar to above

From deano35 on TC.

Marchbank isn't going anywhere.
Clubs can only ask the question like West Coast do every year with Cripps.
You have a wishlist and work your way down.
Pick 8 will be enough IF the Giraffe leaves the ZOO

#Bluemour

Was told the reason Jack Martin wants to come to us rather than Dogs is the club is very confident Eddie Betts will be back in the navy Blue next year.

In same conversation, same source (current player) stated it would be highly unlikely we keep our 1st round pick this year.

Not earth shattering but wanted to post....please don't ban me Aph, if you dont think this is rumour worthy......:oops:

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie will get done for a future pick or very late 2019 pick
Jacobs was offered 1 yr by us and 2 from GWS. Guranteed more opportunity as Mumford is going to retire.
No news is good news re: Papley

#Bluemour

Eddie will be a 1 yr deal with a possibility of a second yr. Contract will be highly performance based with a low base salary. Club has offered significant support in terms of doing things with indigenous talent.

#Bluemour

As Dravid just pointed out, Sheahan on GuesSEN just stated that "Carlton are very, very keen on Justin Longmuir (to support David Teague). Right now, if I was punting, I would say he'll end up at Carlton."

Would be a HUGE appointment. Highly rated from what I've read.

Mail is spot on.. if not head coach at Freo will be at Carlton next year.

#Bluemour

My mail via my Sydney guru is Papley is happy to come if a deal is made that satisfies all parties. Trades are being negotiated already
It's upto us and sydney to get it done. It will involve Essendon which makes things tricky as dodoro is a pain to deal with.

Having said that;
If my source is telling me a trade request is imminent then I'll take his word and dangle it on here.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back