Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest concern for the club right now is what size statue we build for SOS and the recruiting department after this off season

Betts & Papley now done (although Papley could be delayed due to Fanta and shuffling of picks). Martin close to being done in principal but need clarity around Papley first.

#Bluemour

It’s a gun midfielder who approached us. Not Gaff. We are still deciding whether to pursue.

All will be revealed in the next couple of days.

#Bluemour
We decided not to pursue. The name might come out in the next few days. I will say however that it was one of the players most frequently speculated about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In response to chatter * are interested in Papley

I just asked his partner (she was the one who told me about him nominating us that I posted on the Drafts Board etc).

He's not going to Essendon.

#Bluemour

Future 4th was a handshake agreement as of yesterday, crows playing funny bunny today.

I've been strongly assured since day dot our pick 9 will be handed over and it will help seal Daniher and papley trades.

We are not looking to swap 9 for 2x picks. 9 is on the table from our end and is enough. Waiting on Syd and ess to work a deal

Crows have pushed back at the last minute regarding the $ they’ll contribute toward his Salary.

Should still go through this arvo - tomorrow at the latest. After this first domino falls, the others will shortly follow.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
If it makes it easier for the less patient, I’m happy to not share what I know.

Things don’t run to BF timelines, minor details change, which creates delays, including pick swaps, $, marketing opportunities.

Eddie will be at Carlton as will Papley & Martin.

We will have next year’s 1st pick after these deals land.

I’m still confident with what I’ve shared. Take it or leave it.

Ciao
#Bluemour

Feel like we have repeated this a million times but for the sake of a clear sheet going into the weekend, we are waiting on Syd and Ess to broker a deal so this 4 way trade which will include Hawthorn can work

If negotiations fall through between the 2 clubs we have a plan b for both Martin and Papley, won't be easy but it will get done

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how they are involved but there name has been mentioned in some capacity. May be used to push up the order through trading picks or player involvement.

Weve seen it with Essendon and a couple of other clubs already, its smart trading if you have a plan for it
In reply...
Hawks future 1st.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back