Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been told by a source close to the club that there have been serious discussions about trading for Wines and that it’s our view that a mutually agreeable deal can be struck with Port.

#Bluemour

As an update, I’m told that our reason for turning down the offer from the Wines camp was that after discussions with Port it was clear that their asking price was too high. This price might have changed now that the Wines camp have gone public.

#Bluemour

As I understand we are splitting Pick 9 and distributing the result to Sydney and Gold Coast for Papley and Martin respectively.

Casboult is staying.

:thumbsu:
Hearing similar, and still involving 4 clubs. Interesting couple of days ahead to see who blinks first...

A worthy update on we are trying to do.

#Bluemour

5 and 9 was agreed on for Daniher early last week. Dodoro and co had a change of mind and are asking for more which is holding up all other trades.

We will get Papley and Martin aventually

Phillips will get to Ess tomorrow and we will nab Pittonet for a 3rd rounder

Riley Knight off to Sydney (above poster)
#Bluemour

Just spoke to my player manager contact.
He informs me everything is more or less done.
Hill to Saints is done, jack Steven to Geelong is done. Jack Martin is done. He said he thinks Papley is done.

All teams are waiting till 6.30 pm tomorrow.

The only one he feels is truly in the balance is the Daniher trade.

Everything else is being stage managed .

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From deano re: Papley

It will happen......
The swans are offering OUR pick as part of their deal to the Scum for the Giraffe...

Plus

We have other plans if the Giraffe somehow doesn't get to the zoo.....
This is typical Dodo scum trying to steal the limelight and drag it out for TV.......

I'm very very very confident that Papley, Martin and Pittonet will ALL be BOUND BY BLUE 2morrow night.

#Bluemour, I guess

Last edited:
Swans offer to Essendon is more than enough to get the deal done for Daniher, it includes multiple quality current & future picks. It way overvalues Daniher.

It would take a special kind of crazy for Dodoro to now not accept it, he may be trying to squeeze a little more out of the Swans in the hope they have a double blink in them.

#Bluemour

A very new poster, so doesn't have the cred of the major ITKs. But a rumour is a rumour.

a person inside the club has told me that Gold Coast are unlikely to pick up Martin in draft. They just wanted to send a message that they are going to be a hard negotiating team in the future. Not sure if Melbourne are interested in picking him up.

#Bluemour

Worth putting this here

Blues were done over.
Deals were agreed to, then reneged upon and more, much more was sought for both Papley & Martin.

Last night Dodoro was offered pick 9, next years 1st and 2nd by Swans, who were going to seek AFL approval to enable deal to proceed or obtain a future 2nd as part of other deals.
Dodoro has shafted a family member of Essendon royalty who wanted to leave Melbourne for relative anonymity in Sydney.

AFL complicit in the shafting we received by the Gold Coast Suns, told they needed to flex their muscle and harden up.

SOS didn’t fail, at this point he hasn’t delivered the players but he also didn’t overpay.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back