Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver is unsettled & unhappy at Melbourne. He’s told them that. He’s told Carlton that too.

Source: Melbourne and Carlton.

He may not end up at Carlton but he wants out of Melbourne. There have been extensive discussions with people at Carlton.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Can confirm we are in talks with Oliver and his management. It will be hard to pry him out of Melbourne but you never know.
Not much in re to Saad, Witherden and a few others of interest to us
Club indeed alot more secretive this time round.
Both first round and future 1st picks are up for grabs
#Bluemour

skadoosh

Premiership Player
May 26, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Cripps 5 yrs sub 5 mill
McKay 2 years ~650k

Not confirmed but close

Some inside the club think that the media is either misreporting the numbers on purpose in the hopes it will cause salaries to be made public OR other clubs are feeding them false info to make it seem like clubs are overpaying. Every club basically has a few people in the media they feed stories to.

Oliver is unlikely, but stranger things have happened. Few different mids in play, we don't rate this draft at all so happy to trade out of it. Club sees kemp as basically our fresh blood. I think the WA media talk is actually about Fisher and not Cripps btw.

#Bluemour

Last edited:
Saad wants to be a blue! He has made his decision.
the two offers were very similar but he wants Carlton. Money wasn’t a deciding factor.
Now for the hard bit, getting the deal done. Although he’s out of contract. So confident it will happen. Just won’t be easy.

#Bluemour

skadoosh

Premiership Player
May 26, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
I gave us no chance of getting Oliver, but last night I received a text form a Dees supporter friend who has good contacts (lots on insight into why Hogan and Watts were moved on before it happened) saying he is hearing Oliver to Blues on a massive deal.

Also hearing Oliver cracked it at the B&F after coming 5th.

Interesting trade period ahead.

#Bluemour worthy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back