Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back F2G

Oliver is a smoke screen for a player previously linked to us.
If its who i've been told - not the biggest fan of the decision. Either way, the player is pretty much confirmed to be leaving their team. Happy to share with a mod.
Thats the biggest change since SOS left. Club does not leak anywhere near as much as they used to.

Finally, this news isnt coming from us - its from the players team. I'm out!

On Oliver:

He told us he wanted to come 2 weeks ago. I dont think we can afford him in wages/picks. Much more likely in 2022.

#Bluemour

Last edited:

Am still around HBF - enjoy reading these threads 😂

It is correct that C Oliver would like a new home at the Blues however a deal would be very difficult.

His Manager has both clubs but Melb will not likely let him go and will back themselves in to resettle him.

His Manager will not announce this to the public whilst a deal is unlikely to be achievable.

Lots of moving parts but club exploring all options.
#Bluemour

A few for you all:

Treloar will not come into our plans.

Oliver 75% chance, but as I’ve said previously (maybe unnoticed) it’s going to be very difficult.

If not for Oliver, there is another on our radar which requires more work and planning (both $ and trade value).

Cain was livid the day of SOS’s outburst, but he quickly contained the issue and In case anyone is questioning his ability... Brendon Gale esk!
#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been a lot of work done by Carlton, Saad and his management team to talk sense into the Saad deal. They’ve talked it down from 8 + (one of our under 22 year old first rounders) to working around us getting some change from Pick 8.

It’s at a tricky impasse at the moment. Daniher getting band 1 compo means any offer we make to split our pick 8 with Geelong or Brisbane can now be trumped by Essendon.

The club is acutely aware of how negotiations went with Papley and Martin last year, and there is growing sentiment that when you convince a player to come, you need to make sure it happens smoothly, otherwise there are fears players and managers won’t want to work with us in the future.

As it stands the deal will have pick 8 going to the bombers with change yet to be agreed upon.

#Bluemour

Another little nugget from an ITK from another forum - Re: Jed Anderson
We have spoken to his manager about coming over.
Big chance im told.

Usual disclaimer: I can't name the poster or the forum.

#Bluemour

Bombers offering pick 7 for Dunkley.

Dogs only want to deal with future picks given JUH. Dodo struggling to comprehend this.

North Melbourne seem to have a desire to force Jed Anderson out.
They haven’t said this, but their contract offer suggests they value him as a 7th round pick.

#Bluemour

Will take a look at Matthew Parker from the saints after he was delisted. Not saying we will get him

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back