Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

#Bluemour

Offered Merrett 5y with options to extend.

Cripps is signed will be released in the media in a few weeks.

Harry wants to stay, Essendon making a big play.

We are looking at trading a couple of players.

EDIT: Pies, North and Hawk's making a play for Harry as well.

Rumour passed on to me:

Tayla Harris won't be playing for us next season. Will probably be at the Gold Coast. Word is she is asking for a large salary and has very few friends left at the club, due to lateness and inflated ego.

Now, I am a big fan of Tayla so it doesn't please me to report this, but I trust my source and/or their source to be genuine.

#Bluemour

Okay folks, this is one of those ones sent to me so as not to tip the hand of the poster who sent it.

I can not confirm the veracity of this one.

"The rumour is very solid, comes from people with high level connections to the club. The rumour is that Cripps was not going to sign on unless our early season form was positive, that he was going to wait until mid season to see if we looked like playing finals. I think the fact we aren't doing too well and he hasn't signed on yet confirms the rumour. "

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merrett has a $6m x 6 year deal in front of him. Was well and truly gone before the season began, however Dons form has made the decision a genuine 50/50 now between staying or coming to IKON Park.

EDIT: Mods can DM me for source if necessary as I understand I am not a usual poster.

#Bluemour

Last edited:
First opportunity to post (kids I tell ya)

2 to 3 more assistants to go as part of the review

Story around Barker slightly different to the public one but all in all he's gone.

Teague safe. My man seen many coaches but actually fan of Teague doesn't think it's his issue.

Big focus on development

All in all nothing new just coroborated (spelling) from another source.

#Bluemour

I dont normally have rumours or am not in the know. But I got told something that sounds legitimate from someone in the corporate world with ties to Carlton.

Apparently Brad Lloyd offered Ross Lyon the coaching job at Carlton.
Ross Lyon said before he makes a decision, he wants Matthew Pavlich on the review panel.
He wanted Matthew Pavlich to find out answers to his questions. ie Player contract details, what players are thinking etc.

Pavlich and him are really close. Teague apparently found out during the bye round and effectively resigned. They had to rally to get him to stay but he is not happy as he knows this is not his team anymore.

Ross Lyon has not agreed or declined as of yet, but is making a decision based on what he finds out.

Dont know how true this is, but its what I heard.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
Review is genuine, however, the Board knows main areas of concern.

Lloyd & Teague under significant pressure to keep their positions.

Both MLG & Sayers want to be seen as the decision maker if change is delivered, interesting tussle.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back