Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon is the International Roast of Footy clubs.

;)

images

That would actually be a disappointing crowd.
not our fault * supporters don't turn up...........they knew what was coming...............

Last edited:

Geez I hope they let you out of there soon, otherwise you will be just changing wards. (Really hope that is someone else’s work)

That was my 4:30am brain in a thread that was silly and stupid to begin with.

Started off about never seeing a player sneeze so someone copied it and said they'd never seen a player s**t. This was my reply.

Trouble for me with turkish/lebanese/greek coffee is no one ever asked if I want sugar, they just served it sweet. No good. Love the cardomom cinnamon taste and coffee texture though. Is it no good without sugar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a hot milo just to upset the theme........... :p
My boss in a job from years back used to not drink coffee and would get annoyed when a coffee order would go round the office and no one would ask if he wanted a hot chocolate.

Legitimately, he would be annoyed about it.

I'd tell him to order a grown up drink and maybe you wouldn't be left out. (fwiw I was mates with him long before working with him, so it was normal for me to give him sh*t like that)

Last edited:
My boss in a job from years back used to not drink coffee and would get annoyed when a coffee order would go round the office and no one would ask if he wanted a hot chocolate.

Legitimately, he would be annoyed about it.

I'd tell him to order a grown up drink and maybe you wouldn't be left out. (fwiw I was mates with him long before working with him, so it was normal for me to give him sh*t like that)
No-one ever asks if I want a strawberry Quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back