Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh its Glenelg v Port Adelaide. The Graham Cornes grudge match finale. I want to watch it too.

Also has anyone heard the Port Magpies club song ? So weird (like the Swans Notre Dame crap but worse)

Unless you want to pay $7.99, i'm not sure

Teague was apparently spotted with Harley bennel having beer bongs at a Lygon street hotel this afternoon. Looking like he'll get to carlton. Tom browne 7 news.

Take a Toke with Teague tonight

Probably because Greg Williams gave him a (deserved) gob full and John Russo is a dirty vindictive prick and used his seniority to bully the other umpire with him that day to ensure no votes were given to him.

;)
Oh well, Fairest and Best. Not the first (think Matthews) and won’t be the last.

Huge if he is still partaking... but more than a few people are intimating that he is reformed. Reformed addicts are often the best people to have around young people.

Who has said he is reformed? Didn’t he get done again recently for an indiscretion?
Could be wrong but I remember hearing something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see Cripps winning the Brownlow unfortunately, i don't think we won enough games and there was games we won where he didn't play and 1 where he didn't play that well. Hope im wrong, just don't see it.

Yep agreed he probably fades away in the last 6-8 rounds and loses by about 3-6 votes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't see Cripps winning the Brownlow unfortunately, i don't think we won enough games and there was games we won where he didn't play and 1 where he didn't play that well. Hope im wrong, just don't see it.

Agreed, he'll get a podium finish but just fall short. He'll have plenty more opportunities to win in the coming years when we (hopefully) win more games than we lose.

Huge if he is still partaking... but more than a few people are intimating that he is reformed. Reformed addicts are often the best people to have around young people.
As long as they are, and then they're generally very boring telling everybody how good life is

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back