Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith's junior record speaks for itself.

Has way more hurt factor than Walsh
Smith is a jet

Completely different player to Walsh

Walsh is a cyborg

Caldwell and Smith a good comparison

In my opinion

I’d give up next years first for Caldwell

Pick 18 is cheap

In my opinion

So Butler looks almost there and Betts seems likely and Papley still better than 50/50. Does that mean we don’t get Sam Gray now? I thought that was pretty much done a month ago and don’t recall hearing anything to the contrary since.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gray was backup plan D

Trade period cannot come any quicker, with us starting to turn on each other

It started with a 76-page breakdown of the footballing ability of Jye Caldwell, courtesy of a HARKER comment

What followed was then a back-and-forth between Arr0w and the rest of the board, comparing our very own Rising Star Sam Walsh versus everybody under the sun. Sufficed to say, our reactions were in sync

But this morning brought us fresh resolve, with news on soon to be VFL Grand Final Player Dan Butler becoming a Blue

It won't be long until we start to flash out the bat signals (calling gezimnexhipi) for more morsels of info ahead of the trade period

Now... KohPhi - show us how its really done.

I wonder where Casboult’s at.

Early talk on BF after season ended was wanted to stay but wanted longer contract security than what we were offering. A few put 2 and 2 together and said Gold Coast.

I guess the following:

- SOS offers Casboult a year at $400-450k and a trigger for a second season

- Bulldogs and Pies put 2 years guaranteed and trigger for a third season. Money up to $500-550k, and

- we get second round pick compensation.

- SOS offers Casboult a year at $400-450k and a trigger for a second season
- Bulldogs and Pies put 2 years guaranteed and trigger for a third season. Money up to $500-550k
- we get screwed over by the AFL on compensation.

EFA

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologise if this has been covered, but I skipped about 20 pages. I figured there wasn’t heaps of solid content amongst them.

If we do secure Butley, Papley and Betts does this push Martin(if we land him too) up the ground? I don’t know heaps about him. Or would he and say Papley both rotate between midfield and small forward positions. I don’t know heaps about either of these guys or what they are capable of...
Please and thank you.

What if the bird in your hand is a sparrow though?
SO - if Butler is a Sparrow, can I have your assessment of Lebois, Polson, Fasolo, Garlett, Pickett and Deluca as forwards please? Hummingbirds and insects?
We are upgrading and have delisted at least four perceived small forward options, where is the issue if Butler is added to Papley, Betts and the more versatile Martin?

Happy with a bird in hand. (How many tall defenders are we hoarding on the list?)

Apologise if this has been covered, but I skipped about 20 pages. I figured there wasn’t heaps of solid content amongst them.

If we do secure Butley, Papley and Betts does this push Martin(if we land him too) up the ground? I don’t know heaps about him. Or would he and say Papley both rotate between midfield and small forward positions. I don’t know heaps about either of these guys or what they are capable of...
Please and thank you.

Martin is not a small forward imo. High HF, mid, wing type

Wow,
We’re sitting here comparing oranges, lemons and limes...
All are great and all have their place....c’mon boys we have the best young kid seen in a long time so let’s not worry about the ones we don’t have.
How bout we go get McCluggage....I like the way he plays

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And it happens every off season pre draft and trade periods for some reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back