Bluemour Melting Pot XIX - Give Me Ed Baby - Return of the Prodigal Son

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Radelaide Board

The Age reporting that Clarko has been backed from $34 into $7 within 6 days to take the Freo job

Is the Clarko to Freo buzz suddenly the reason why we are now heavily linked into Longmuir as an assistant?

It will finally feel like Christmas has come early if/when Clarko leaves the Hawks

Did someone hack b70's account?

3 posts today that were either questions or 'i hope you're right' type posts, rather than the confident tidbits he usually drops.

I thought the same lol - I took it more as a subtle hood your horses type post without outright stating it.

Hope I’m wrong

HBF moving in with Betts ?
Why is HBF going to Gold Coast?
Job relocation?
I do have a new job to go to, but still in Melb. Not sure Mebby would let me move in with Eddie.

I’m not sure if I’m more excited for my daughter to be born in December or trade time 🤔

Dear friends and family, we are proud to announce the safe arrival of

Stephanie Silvagni Jesus
Born: 15/12/19
Height: 50cm
Weight: 3.5kg
Games: 0
Goals: 0

Baby and list manager are doing well...

Thanks for sharing, mate. I'd imagine it'll be Paps for 8, then on-trading 4 & 8 for Crouch and Daniher respectively.

Another of those 'if there's smoke, there's fire' cases. I wonder how they can afford to get both of those guys in, losing just Papley.

This must mean that the midfielders (one VIC, one interstate) are still alive and were never Brad.

SOS and co must be working very quietly on that one, which is great.

So quiet that the other club probably doesn't know, yet!

From the Radelaide Board

Is the Clarko to Freo buzz suddenly the reason why we are now heavily linked into Longmuir as an assistant?

It will finally feel like Christmas has come early if/when Clarko leaves the Hawks
That would be interesting... this would be the AFL throwing it's weight around again to get Freo a premiership.

From the Radelaide Board

Back out to $14 now whatever the reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Crouching Crow; Hidden Magpie” released in September. BC and JLo

“2 of 3 Ain’t Bad” by Blue Targets out soon. TP and JM

Coming very soon, news of an emerging A grade thriller. Trailer today; feature released on 7 October

😀
What is this?

“Crouching Crow; Hidden Magpie” released in September. BC and JLo

“2 of 3 Ain’t Bad” by Blue Targets out soon. TP and JM

Coming very soon, news of an emerging A grade thriller. Trailer today; feature released on 7 October

😀
And loving it. Good little record label this. Understated. Interesting and talented roster. Could see big things come out of it in the future.
Equestrian's Digest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back