Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigFooty is home to some of the worst, there’s no denying it. I’d say however that on the Carlton board, the good easily outweighs the bad and the discussion is generally of a decent standard. Certainly worth sharing the occasional tidbit with fellow tragics :thumbsu:
cheers TheRedPill....I'm still a relative novice to BF, but find it disappointing where some posters seem to want to score cheap points by questioning the credibility of others.

When I joined up a year ago, I stupidly thought that this would be a place where people would be united on the same page because we're on the same path. I was horribly mistaken, but it's only a select few who seem to be the repeat offenders.

Apart from the light hearted banter, the posts I love (like a lot of others) is the tidbits from the posters who are in the know. After nearly a decade of heartbreak, that's what keeps us excited about following our great club.

So to yourself, and B70, and Smurf, and OR, and C09, and 10CP....I salute you all :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Eddie!!!! We love him two times....

One of AFL TR hosts, yes I like AFL TR including the adds, can’t remember who it was, said that any attempt by GCS to induce another club as a suitor for JM would be pointless; because of his desire to play alongside Eddie. He hasn’t been formally traded yet, but is already impacting in a positive way.

One of AFL TR hosts, yes I like AFL TR including the adds, can’t remember who it was, said that any attempt by GCS to induce another club as a suitor for JM would be pointless; because of his desire to play alongside Eddie. He hasn’t been formally traded yet, but is already impacting in a positive way.
I too enjoy TR, wasn’t that who ever was filling in for Dwayne with Cooney??

I go away for a few hours and come back to 15 pages of infighting. Reminds me of the period my mother was into the Young and the Restless because this sure as heck isn't the Bold and the Beautiful.

For what it's worth, aside from the AFL wanting Kelly done early due to the media pressureon the poor Kelly clan I think the AFL is lapping the slow pace of the week up. And so many posters here are feeding into it.

One errant ‘rumour’ wasn’t the reason. There is a long history there.

It is in no way the same as all the s**t tonight, or posters like EP disappearing.
From memory ericpascoe said he wouldn’t be back. He stayed around for a chat and gave some of his opinions etc. last trade period and then copped s**t for a few things, despite being correct about so much (like mentioning Ryan Burton was being shopped around well before any media mention).

It’s a shame, he clearly had some excellent contacts in several clubs. It’s only a small minority, but some posters act like spoilt brats. You only have to look at the fact there has only been 2 trades so far (one of which was a 12 month trade) to see how difficult it is to push things through quickly and to a set time frame.

All it took was 1 person with one single post to derail this thread for the last 20+ pages & it has taken me nearly 2hrs to clean it up.

Why spoil it for others.
All it does is cause anger & angst and it escalates to personal attacks/abuse which WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Thread bans have been handed out.

If you want to risk a thread ban or lose your account for 1 week, go right ahead.

Come on all, enough is enough.

Show respect for those that take the time to come on here and share information with us.

Image how boring it would be without our ITK’s.

I too enjoy TR, wasn’t that who ever was filling in for Dwayne with Cooney??
I’m not sure who it was Brez, I got home, downloaded all the today’s podcasts and have been binging on it for the past 5 hours; all the segments have thus rolled into a single segment and host in my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All it took was 1 person to derail this thread for the last 20+ pages & it has taken me nearly 2hrs to clean up the thread.

Why spoil it for others.
All it does is cause angst and it escalates to personal attacks/abuse which WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Thread bans have been handed out.

If you want to risk a thread ban or lose your account for 1 week, go right ahead.

Come on all enough is enough.

Show respect for those that take the time to come on here and share information with us.

Image how boring it would be without our ITK’s.
Tonight made me realise how much I cannot wait until we are winning premierships and everyone is too busy celebrating instead of going into a frenzy over petty s**t.

I wasn’t overly enthralled by Terry‘s list analysis of the Blues though. I don’t think it was an analysis as much as a summary of common knowledge.
That’s all any of them have been, it’s kinda of a pointless exercise, like Dal’s typewriter, he is given 5 min, goes to the lowest common denominator.

Dal’s ask McClure anything this morning was actually some of the best radio all year though

That’s all any of them have been, it’s kinda of a pointless exercise, like Dal’s typewriter, he is given 5 min, goes to the lowest common denominator.

Dal’s ask McClure anything this morning was actually some of the best radio all year though
I quite like Sammy and Dal, and am starting to like the fireman as well. I thought Barrett was constantly far too dismissive of footy loving callers today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back