Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With the focus on getting Papley, Martin and Betts, do people think we should be looking at trading for Aiden Bonar? Would he be the type of player that can make an impact and help Crippa and Co in the midfield? Interested to get everyoneā€™s thoughts on Bonar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the focus on getting Papley, Martin and Betts, do people think we should be looking at trading for Aiden Bonar? Would he be the type of player that can make an impact and help Crippa and Co in the midfield? Interested to get everyoneā€™s thoughts on Bonar.

Would love him, but Iā€™d sooner go after Sier though to play a similar role.

I think he could be collateral damage from the Pies tight cap and being forced to match rival offers for Grundy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the ITK posters and all they do for us, it's pretty much the reason I even come here over the off season and especially over trade period. If I was one of the ITK posters and I had some info to share I'd put it like this "some time over the trade period we will get Papley" we should understand not to demand more and not bust their balls. We as supporters can speculate and discuss the rest, forget What day? What time? Etc, etc. Let's not drive them away people.

So... if youā€™d have said to us mid year that weā€™d be adding Papley, Martin, and Betts in the off-season, weā€™d have all been stoked.

As usual though, Iā€™m sure SOS and Agresta have something else up there sleeve. Iā€™m ruling out a big fish. But might there be another Newman-type trade in the offing? Itā€™s going to be fascinating to watch.

If Hill and St Kilda falls over can we pounce in psd? Iā€™m guessing he still gets there but freo have def stuffed up. It would be worth the convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back