Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would hazard a guess and say that aside from Papley, Betts and Martin, that is probably us done for the trade period, aside from hopefully getting that big ruck from Hawthorn as well.

Oh, and we have a weird on and off again courting of Dan Butler, he still probably makes it to IKON Park.

That would be a pretty tidy piece of trading by SOS, addresses many weaknesses in our current team.

And I will be glad once this trade week is over, and we can all return to some semblance of normality around these parts 🤡🤡🤡

Listening to trade radio, Silvagni and * list manager will be on trade radio sometime this morning i believe i heard.

Barrett just said he believes Sydney will start to chat to Carlton today in regards to Tom Papley, or something along those lines.
To me that means they both will have a deal to talk about

Who is the member staking out the airport to see if Eddie has landed?

I would hazard a guess and say that aside from Papley, Betts and Martin, that is probably us done for the trade period, aside from hopefully getting that big ruck from Hawthorn as well.

Oh, and we have a weird on and off again courting of Dan Butler, he still probably makes it to IKON Park.

That would be a pretty tidy piece of trading by SOS, addresses many weaknesses in our current team.

And I will be glad once this trade week is over, and we can all return to some semblance of normality around these parts 🤡🤡🤡

Agree with this, but I still think we need another big bodied 22-26 year old midfielder to add to our rotation.

Who that is? I don’t know.

The premium ones (even those with potential) don’t come cheap. We may have to settle for a moneyball selection.

Betts' last game for Carlton was Simmo's 200th!

The team:

If Butler still comes, then I get it. Papley seems to be the Murphy replacement, and Martin isn’t a small forward. So we have Betts for only 1-2 years. That means if we don’t go for Butler, then we need to hope Owies makes it, or draft a small forward. So in that sense, I can see why a Butler trade might still be on the cards.

If Hill and St Kilda falls over can we pounce in psd? I’m guessing he still gets there but freo have def stuffed up. It would be worth the convo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That move by Saints has really surprised me. it‘ll be interesting to see if it pays off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The team:

Love your work mate, as always., appreciate all your meticulous research. Superb.

Always liked Nick Duigan, had a short but sweet career with us.

If Hill and St Kilda falls over can we pounce in psd? I’m guessing he still gets there but freo have def stuffed up. It would be worth the convo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure how freo have stuffed up. St kilda courted a contracted player, offered him a huge contract, then traded the pick they needed to get him for something else. Hopefully freo tell them to get ****ed.

The team:

WOW only 4 are still on the list (5 if you include Betts)... massive turn around! Eddie won’t know himself

Agree with this, but I still think we need another big bodied 22-26 year old midfielder to add to our rotation.

Who that is? I don’t know.

The premium ones (even those with potential) don’t come cheap. We may have to settle for a moneyball selection.
Just heard Peter Ryan say on the Age real sport podcast that Rupert Wills has an offer from the pies in front of him but he is yet to sign due to interest from other clubs. When asked if he could name the clubs, he cryptically said something along the lines of it's the teams looking for big bodied support in the midfiels. Hmmmm. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back