Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tempting to start a FB rumour and see how long it takes to get brought up here 🤔

Organise a couple of people. Align your rumour. Send messages to different pages at different times over a couple of hour time period and see how long it takes.

(Obviously nothing nasty - so and so has asked to be traded to be closer to home, not because their housemate has been hooking up with their partner)

Cmon, which one of you guys just rang Tradie Radio with that Essendon troll lol.

Supposed EFC Fan caller: "Joe and Orazio are gone and in my humble opinion Essendon now have a very ordinary forward line. How about we get Dylan Buckley to add some spark as he's just been delisted by GWS. What do you think about that?"

trollololol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon, which one of you guys just rang Tradie Radio with that Essendon troll lol.

Supposed EFC Fan caller: "Joe and Orazio are gone and in my humble opinion Essendon now have a very ordinary forward line. How about we get Dylan Buckley to add some spark. What do you think about taht?"

trollololol

Go listen to his podcast Dyl & Friends. It is really good content.

I just tried to tag EP and couldn’t find him in the options, I think he may be gone for good

ericpascoe

It still works. I think it doesn't show up if haven't post it awhile.

U2UDzKNJ_400x400.jpg

We are still interested in Dan Butler? Thought we weren't interested? It seems like our recruiting staff aren't on the same page?

Supposed EFC Fan caller: "Joe and Orazio are gone and in my humble opinion Essendon now have a very ordinary forward line. How about we get Dylan Buckley to add some spark as he's just been delisted by GWS. What do you think about that?"

trollololol

I thought it might have been Dylan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back