Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too. And 10cP Murph Red Pill Reg C09...Why roll in here for anything about some news from the ITK?

I juat do not get the anomisity from those that are second guessing posters just trying to share with all of us
Trade period brings out the worst in people every year, everyone will feel much better in a week. This time of night is usually nice and peaceful, once the kids have gone to bed :p

What do you think of Gilbert McAdam on Andy’s segment? I think he’s great.
Gilbert brings more to the table in that one segment than what Bob Murphy does in a week, look forward to hearing him every week.

the gilmac session he did with andy and bob this week should be mandatory listening for all those who struggle to understand some of the more complex challenges first nation people have living within our white culture..........******* magnificently educational, for me anyway..........

the gilmac session he did with andy and bob this week should be mandatory listening for all those who struggle to understand some of the more complex challenges first nation people have living within our white culture..........******* magnificently educational, for me anyway..........
It was very good and I like the way he delivers his messages in a non confronting manner. He keeps things simple as well which definitely helps.

And me.

I had watched Narngrook for years with him being treated as a bit of comic relief .

His SEN spot has been terrific all year. He’s compulsory listening for those of us brave enough to realise we make mistakes.

Some random musings on how the Rumoured players fit in and change things alongside natural maturation etc.

Some back ground (you dared me Metalcrusher):

I’m of the mind that typically players ‘Graduate’ from College after 4 years. At that point they are ‘typically’ close to where they will end up. They are physically mature and seasoned. That view is supported by stats, and supported by the fact most clubs have a ‘1-4 year’ group that starts preseason separately to the main squad. So keep the ‘College’ view in mind here...

In 2019 we had in my view 28 ‘AFL standard’ players on the list (I only counted Thomas and Doc as 1). However that included a staggering 14 College players (15 if you count Gibbo). Walsh, Stocker, LOB, Dow, TDK, Fish, Setters, SPs, Weiters,CC, cunners, McKay, SOS, Kennedy.

Of that 14/15 certainly TDk, Dow, LOb, Stocker were not afl fit/mature yet.

So we had a list of 24 that meant that (a) still relied on a lot of College players and (b) delved too much into ‘not AFl standard/not afl standard YET’ players.

Fast forward to now. 6 ‘graduate’ from College. Kennedy Weiters CC McKay, SOS Cunners. Leaves 8. The 4 may still not be ready (and let’s assume are ‘not’, until proven they ‘are’ for the sake of reliability).

We have a start point of 24, including 4 ‘reAdy’ college players and not including 4 ‘not yet’ ready. Add Papley, Martin and Betts equals 27. I think it needs to be closer to 30 not including ‘not yet ready’ College players.

Which makes me to hope rumours like Cutler, Pittonet, Butler come off.

Those rumours coming to fruition would make the list resilient to injury and avoid needing to play not yet ready players unless they prove they are. That would put us in an amazing position for 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their media partners openly admit that this fortnight practically keeps them afloat for the year.

It aint getting shortened.

Honest question who has said this and where? Media partners for the AFL say this 10 day period keeps them afloat, really? Are we talking about individuals making podcast at home?

Last edited:
Can’t we just come here for the updates and the madness and the LOLs? Don’t dump yer frustrations on the folks that might actually know something! Dump them on somebody like me, that knows nothing except hilarious gifs.

I still laugh at the observation you made that Dow looks like he's from Dead Poets Society, classic

Nice, 52.75 to go before I get there!!

I have plenty more to go than that because over the years I have been so wrong. :D

I’d ask the people who want to question ITK’s, what sort of info they even want? If an ITK comes on here today and says Papley and Martin are both happening, would that be satisfactory? I bet they’d reply “awesome, great to hear!”. The only player trade that has happened has been Tim Kelly, that doesn’t mean no one else will be traded. Basically, have a little patience.

I have plenty more to go than that because over the years I have been so wrong. :D

I’d ask the people who want to question ITK’s, what sort of info they even want? If an ITK comes on here today and says Papley and Martin are both happening, would that be satisfactory? I bet they’d reply “awesome, great to hear!”. The only player trade that has happened has been Tim Kelly, that doesn’t mean no one else will be traded. Basically, have a little patience.

I have created an official "ITK poster badge" for everybody. Please use it accordingly.

ITK badge.jpg

I’ll be xxxxed. Came in here with some more goss from Percy J’s pub, but frankly, I ain’t sharing s**t anymore after reading the last how ever many pages. Ungrateful pricks left and right. Anyone bashing the legit ITK posters should be banned. As someone said, we’re damn privileged to get their input but some muppets through jealousy or stupidity stuff it up for many many others. FWIW - I appreciate ALL our ITK posters and I hope you continue to brighten my day.
Keep posting bud don’t let the Minuit get to u 👍👍

I’m hearing that we’ve got a couple of trades sorted and we’re stalling for a feel-good photo op.
Source is decent. Doesn’t matter... sounds like either way we’re on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's interesting.

I'm assuming Eddie and jack then 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back