Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If knocking back 5 & 25 For Daniher means Dodo is a human road block for trades, all the better for CFC. 5 and 9 should be the min. Push for 9 Adrian.

Jobe Watson did cheat to gain most Brownlow Medal votes in season 2012, end of story.

“We are Essendon and * everyone who is not Stephen Dank.”

Jobe Watson’s Brownlow medal speech, paraphrasing Stephen Kernahan.

I still believe Polson will improve if he is played through the middle/high HFF, rather than being used as a small forward

As for people here potting him, I completely agree
Unfortunately for Cam, I can't see him playing senior footy unless we get injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Papley falls through Ill be sad.
If Papley falls through
That would be
Bad.
Bad
Sad
Sad
BAD
Don't fall through Papley
There's a good Chapley.
Swannies Camon
Let him sing a new song
You'll have a Joey
We might get De Goey
But that's likely crap
So be real good chaps
And send us your Paps.
Love
CFC :carlton:

If Papley falls through
That would be
Bad.
Bad
Sad
Sad
BAD
There's a good Chapley.
Swannies Camon
Let him sing a new song
You'll have a Joey
We might get De Goey
But that's likely crap
So be real good chaps
And send us your Paps.
Love
Musically inclined as well? :thumbsu:

Marchbank is only a 3rd tall intercept defender, he may never play as a KPD, and struggles to stay on the park
Macreadie, still think he comes on, but is not even considered a lock for that role, nor has he shown durability

TDK is not ready to sustain a full season, but I do believe he will get games. Phillips in inept forward and generally when the ball hits the ground

So we go a smaller forward line if McKay goes down, who do we play as the relief ruckman, Charlie or McGovern?

Again, if Levi only gets us pick 40, we already have picks around that mark
Totally agree, and why trade him for a pick when he adds value to our team already, and should be rewarded with a longer contract imo for having his best season ever as a utility. I would like to see him play as an intercept marking defender in the back pocket on resting rucks, and pinch hitting in the ruck when needed, but I have a bad feeling that SOS wants to use him in some sort of trade as he wont give him a longer contact.........do not understand what SOS is on about with that, as Levi came 5th in the B & F this year I believe. If Mcreadie makes it we all yell whoopie.........but he would be a bonus at this stage and Marchbank would struggle on the bigger bodies because he is more of an outrider/half back and intercepts and moves the ball on with dash & flair, which reminds me of how Paul Roos used to play as a defender back in his day. Keep Levi SOS because he deserves to finish his career as a one team player.........:(

Last edited:
If Papley falls through
That would be
Bad.
Bad
Sad
Sad
BAD
There's a good Chapley.
Swannies Camon
Let him sing a new song
You'll have a Joey
We might get De Goey
But that's likely crap
So be real good chaps
And send us your Paps.
Love

Well * me.. a singing horse!!

I preferred them in their Joy Division incarnation, more raw and jagged. The original band themselves didn't like the over production of their albums compared to their live sound.

They were definetly 2 different animals. The depressing songs and death of the band member made them change to New Order , which I’m sure you know, they just couldn’t do it like that any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back