Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time the live broadcast starts tomorrow night on Fox?

In other exciting news about the coverage tomorrow, the AFL has granted them permission to have a second camera angle on the door to the room they have to go into to file the paperwork

You don't always have to replace like for like and Wines would be that mature and senior body that would replace ECurnow in the team.

If Wines is so desperate to get out, why wouldn't Essendon be after him? They should have the currency to get that deal done, should they get the deal done.
He's scared of needles :p

In other exciting news about the coverage tomorrow, the AFL has granted them permission to have a second camera angle on the door to the room they have to go into to file the paperwork

It finishes 16:30 WA time.
Actually starts at 18:00 AEDT to close and an hour wrap up to 20:30.

You don't always have to replace like for like and Wines would be that mature and senior body that would replace ECurnow in the team.

If Wines is so desperate to get out, why wouldn't Essendon be after him? They should have the currency to get that deal done, should they get the deal done.

Wines is trying to get out of a disjointed club.

Why would he go to another one???

Setters to move inside or remain on the wing in 2020? Intriguing what happens with his position.
Walsh on the other wing? Though he was attending more centre clearances as the year wore on.

Then there’s Kennedy.

I think Setters will start being used more around stoppages/centre bounces, same with Walsh. SPS will play cameos too

LOB and Martin on the wings

I think Setters will start being used more around stoppages/centre bounces, same with Walsh. SPS will play cameos too

LOB and Martin on the wings
Kreuzer - Setterfield - Walsh
Martin - Cripps - LOB (SPS)

Looks good on paper (ideal with a leftie on one wing), though think LOB may be hard pressed to keep his position.
Murphy, Ed, Gibbons, DC, SPS, Fisher, Dow, Stocker, Papley, Kennedy even possibly Williamson.

Kreuzer - Setterfield - Walsh
Martin - Cripps - LOB (SPS)

Looks good on paper (ideal with a leftie on one wing), though think LOB may be hard pressed to keep his position.
Murphy, Ed, Gibbons, DC, SPS, Fisher, Dow, Stocker, Papley, Kennedy even possibly Williamson.
With his improvement during the 2nd half of the season, I think his (LOB) position in the team is safe right now, should only improve upon that too.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Seriously, if SOS manufacturers trades for both Wines and Papley, we have a damn good list and not a hole in sight.

Inside mid + Hard ball get Forward = best list since the 90s.

I don't know about best list since the 90s...

Hawthorn and Brisbane three-peats were pretty impressive...

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 gets SOS'd somehow for Papley and Martin, then trade next year's first and whatever we get for Phillips to Essendon gets sent to Port for Wines. Then back to Ikon for cocktails and dancing.
I'd love to see you tear up the dance floor Shan

What was worked on with Sydney in regards to Papley was Pick 9 and future 2nd for Papley and Pick 25. Sydney agreed in principal. I have a good source in Sydney. Daniher deal has held this up so I assume we have moved to plan b for both deals.

I assume that we would have attempted pick 25 for Martin.

Sydney was willing to part with 5 and 9 for Daniher and 31 back.

How does such a crap player (as per Dork fans) manage 4th in the Liston??

That's a fair (rhetorical) question.

Although Pittonet does sound like a lumbering old-school ruckman. Those types are probably better suited to VFL than AFL.

Regardless, he does sound like a decent, backup option. And the perfect age for us to bridge between Krooz and TDK.

My memory is hazy, so I did some googling. Found one article that said he did, and another that said he didn't and the rumours were rubbish.

Didn't realise there was any question over whether it happened. Appreciate the correction.

Watch closely as I pull some old links out of My Hat.

TA-DAAAA!

I'd be more than happy to give up pick 9 and next
Yrs first for papley and Martin and load up on 2nd rounders next yr and use all those second round picks next yr to trade up to clubs that need points for all these academy and father/sons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back