Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we've given 48 to Swans
Does that mean we give them 9 & 48, for Papley & 25???
25 for Martin.

Is that was SOS is trying to achieve?
Helped us get other trades done with pick swap. Sign of good for will and certainly a good one for future transactions. Might mean we pay a bit overs for Papley. Meh!

Sidelined all season, OOC, nominates us...

It's clear he doesn't want to stay there.

Now GCS want to prepare to redraft!?

AFLPA surely to have something to say about GCS effectively trying to end Martin's AFL career???

I’ve always said it will take just 1 player to go to court if not allowed to go where he wants, to bring the whole draft,salary cap, trade system down. Particularly an ooc player. Last thing the AFL want . Will happen one day I reckon.

9ff75ccadfa1e9494fd2ed04a8552aae.jpg
You can feel the hate from here lmao

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
they are good friends lol

As much as I hate their club, they're all class and Graham Wright is one of the best in the business for sure. It's why they've been so successful for so long.
They haven't won a final since 2015. Their list is horribly out of whack. They are relying on broken down crocks to try and work their way back up and frost!! Stone the flaming crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always said it will take just 1 player to go to court if not allowed to go where he wants, to bring the whole draft,salary cap, trade system down. Particularly an ooc player. Last thing the AFL want . Will happen one day I reckon.
Happened in NRL some years back. That system will never return for them. I think we have a flexible enough system to mitigate these circumstances, even based on goodwill.

The concessions they made re free agency are 100% an attempt to prevent/delay the inevitable. The rules forcing OOC players into the draft are highly likely to contravene restraint of trade laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back