Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KohPhi

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Thy & Crusher sinbinned for 24 hours , Arrow out for a week after an all in brawl on the gc board.. :p
That's surprising.. you'd think opposition Boards would welcome opposition supporters with the same level of welcome that our Board does! 😆

In the end, you troll or don't follow Board rules, you cop what's coming. I should know, my 3 week 'holiday' a couple of months ago taught me something! Lol..

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2009
Echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens
With their record, not surprised they don’t welcome outsiders:
1. Never finished higher than 12th, so have never played finals
2. Never had 15,000 members in a year
3. Every previous captain has walked out on the club while still in the leadership position
4. Karmichael Hunt was their first marquee player and paid $millions
5. Received more concessions than a Queensland mining company and wasted all of them

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
That's surprising.. you'd think opposition Boards would welcome opposition supporters with the same level of welcome that our Board does! 😆

In the end, you troll or don't follow Board rules, you cop what's coming. I should know, my 3 week 'holiday' a couple of months ago taught me something! Lol..
In my first month I had 2 days off and a week on the sidelines and had my "like button " removed for a bit . :(
Been a good boy ever since .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red_man2008

Team Captain
Jan 2, 2009
Penguin
AFL Club
Carlton
In my first month I had 2 days off and a week on the sidelines and had my "like button " removed for a bit . :(
Been a good boy ever since .
I get banned every time we beat hawthorn, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon. I even got banned after a preseason win over the hawks. There tolerance levels are pretty low over there.
Thank fu** we don’t win very often.

Stamos

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 30, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
I get banned every time we beat hawthorn, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon. I even got banned after a preseason win over the hawks. There tolerance levels are pretty low over there.
Thank fu** we don’t win very often.
I’m happy for you to be permanently banned, and us go through undefeated

Bamboo Harvester

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
No sense of humour over at the Suns board I tell ya's.....

One poster was trying to gain a ground swell, I assume regarding giving it to Jack Martin, by saying...."5th July 2020. Make sure you’re available everyone."

I wrote a reply "What, both of you?" but was too scared hit the reply button.

Great effort by Thy and Crusher and Rog1995 and Arr0w....AND...Soapy was there giving it to them both barrels as well :thumbsu::)

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

One poster was trying to gain a ground swell, I assume regarding giving it to Jack Martin, by saying...."5th July 2020. Make sure you’re available everyone."

Great effort by Thy and Crusher and Rog1995 and Arr0w....AND...Soapy was there giving it to them both barrels as well :thumbsu::)
Gee BH ..
I didn't realise you are soft ..
:p hit the bloody reply button..

Stig O'Hara

Hall of Famer
Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton

I can barely take a breath after what must be a full lunchtime report.

Punch up at Koonung Creek at 4pm.

Bring yonnies.

Top Bottom