Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KohPhi

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
God damn... the SOS bluemours are juicy but gotta say, I thought the days of shit politics and boardroom shenanigans were behind us.

Love so much of what we've been doing but maybe have too many headstrong cooks in the kitchen?
Matty I reckon this sort of stuff happens continuously at every club. Pressure, spotlight, egos.. Not really that different to the senior Management team at a large business.

The key is if they can overcome the issues and put the club first.

MrsEddieBetts

Mumma Mebbie
Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I know he's an icon but I'm happy with continually freshening up not just our playing list but the off-field roles as well - gone are the days of jobs for the boys for life I hope........perform or move on please...........
From the sounds of it, SOS is performing. It’s Liddle who is being the jive turkey.

JoeyPBLUES

All Australian
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I know he's an icon but I'm happy with continually freshening up not just our playing list but the off-field roles as well - gone are the days of jobs for the boys for life I hope........perform or move on please...........
yeah agreed look at what “jobs for the boys” has done at Adelaide. I mean I love SOS I had number 1 on my jumper my whole kid life growing up but if there’s better out there we do what we need to do. The club is always bigger than the individual. He’s done a great job so far but is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom