Brownlow Medallist
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
news had got me feeling flat about the club tbh

2 steps back I reckon...more the way it’s playing out

Feel for Jack and Ben as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In a weird sort of way, if SOS goes I think they'd be a bit relieved. Create and forge their own journeys without Dad in their 'space'..

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers & Red Wings
hass there ever been a sustained smooth sailing period at our club? any club? success brings stability - endless failure even with improvement brings conflict
I would be concerned if Carlton was ever rainbows and smiles for longer than a week.

BigBreakfast

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Any organisation is driven by the sum of its parts. Our mechanisms have been on the same path for quite some time now and success is close at hand. It is inevitable that some egos will get a little inflated based on successful junctures. The fall out needs to be managed effectively, without media intervention. Good timing to capitalise on this with some serious lull time ahead. Hopefully any affected parties remember they are a cog in the wheel, a part of the sum and don’t take scalps along the way. I don’t think SOS is that kind of guy if he does exit the wheel.

Metalcrusher

Bush Chook
Jan 22, 2015
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Blackburn United EPL ... sorta
Any organisation is driven by the sum of its parts. Our mechanisms have been on the same path for quite some time now and success is close at hand. It is inevitable that some egos will get a little inflated based on successful junctures. The fall out needs to be managed effectively, without media intervention. Good timing to capitalise on this with some serious lull time ahead. Hopefully any affected parties remember they are a cog in the wheel, a part of the sum and don’t take scalps along the way. I don’t think SOS is that kind of guy if he does exit the wheel.
I've told you before campaigner …. keep posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stig O'Hara

Hall of Famer
Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Ahhh, memories of Friday nights 40 years ago. Flinders Uni Tavern, Car Park 3, LH Torana, Pioneer car stereo and Led Zep on TDK tapes.
Going major on Zep.

The one thing they mastered was putting the harmonica through the amps.

Nobody’s Fault But Mine....and Bonham beating the hell out of everything in sight.

Noice.

Bamboo Harvester

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
Going major on Zep.

The one thing they mastered was putting the harmonica through the amps.

Nobody’s Fault But Mine....and Bonham beating the hell out of everything in sight.

Noice.
Imagine how excited I was at the G last season in the pre game against the Cows, when they were playing Zep's Rock and Roll at a zillion decibels....and Bonzo nearly tearing the Southern Stand down with his triplets.

I had no doubt at that point that we were going to win that day.

Pana43

Rookie
Aug 20, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Would love for MLG, Liddell n SOS to internally accept faults, see each other’s perspective n work this out... and then move on. If Liddell did do what is claimed, I’m sure his intentions were for the betterment of the club but he went about it the wrong way. He’s also done a lot right and is a great communicator (aside from this ironic instance) in my opinion. Too much good has been going on at the club to have a public dummy-spit that leaks to ITKs and plays out in a variety of creative ways in the forums. Moving on would be powerful.
Again, maybe I’m being naive.

#justyouraveragebaggerthinkingoutloud

footyfan1978

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Get the feeling some of so called ITK posters cannot be trusted. Some are seen to be but I am no longer trusting as many. Only trust the main one I know given recent strange goings on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad