AB_Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 26, 2011
"South of the border"
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
hass there ever been a sustained smooth sailing period at our club? any club? success brings stability - endless failure even with improvement brings conflict
Spot on with just about any sporting organisation. Winning papers the cracks..
Coaches/players/administrators are only in the gun if your losing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KohPhi

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
news had got me feeling flat about the club tbh

2 steps back I reckon...more the way it’s playing out

Feel for Jack and Ben as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In a weird sort of way, if SOS goes I think they'd be a bit relieved. Create and forge their own journeys without Dad in their 'space'..

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers & Red Wings
hass there ever been a sustained smooth sailing period at our club? any club? success brings stability - endless failure even with improvement brings conflict
I would be concerned if Carlton was ever rainbows and smiles for longer than a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigBreakfast

Senior List
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Any organisation is driven by the sum of its parts. Our mechanisms have been on the same path for quite some time now and success is close at hand. It is inevitable that some egos will get a little inflated based on successful junctures. The fall out needs to be managed effectively, without media intervention. Good timing to capitalise on this with some serious lull time ahead. Hopefully any affected parties remember they are a cog in the wheel, a part of the sum and don’t take scalps along the way. I don’t think SOS is that kind of guy if he does exit the wheel.

Metalcrusher

Bush Chook
Jan 22, 2015
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Blackburn United EPL ... sorta
Any organisation is driven by the sum of its parts. Our mechanisms have been on the same path for quite some time now and success is close at hand. It is inevitable that some egos will get a little inflated based on successful junctures. The fall out needs to be managed effectively, without media intervention. Good timing to capitalise on this with some serious lull time ahead. Hopefully any affected parties remember they are a cog in the wheel, a part of the sum and don’t take scalps along the way. I don’t think SOS is that kind of guy if he does exit the wheel.
I've told you before campaigner …. keep posting.

Top Bottom