Stig O'Hara

Hall of Famer
Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Ahhh, memories of Friday nights 40 years ago. Flinders Uni Tavern, Car Park 3, LH Torana, Pioneer car stereo and Led Zep on TDK tapes.
Going major on Zep.

The one thing they mastered was putting the harmonica through the amps.

Nobody’s Fault But Mine....and Bonham beating the hell out of everything in sight.

Noice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bamboo Harvester

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
Going major on Zep.

The one thing they mastered was putting the harmonica through the amps.

Nobody’s Fault But Mine....and Bonham beating the hell out of everything in sight.

Noice.
Imagine how excited I was at the G last season in the pre game against the Cows, when they were playing Zep's Rock and Roll at a zillion decibels....and Bonzo nearly tearing the Southern Stand down with his triplets.

I had no doubt at that point that we were going to win that day.

Pana43

Rookie
Aug 20, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Would love for MLG, Liddell n SOS to internally accept faults, see each other’s perspective n work this out... and then move on. If Liddell did do what is claimed, I’m sure his intentions were for the betterment of the club but he went about it the wrong way. He’s also done a lot right and is a great communicator (aside from this ironic instance) in my opinion. Too much good has been going on at the club to have a public dummy-spit that leaks to ITKs and plays out in a variety of creative ways in the forums. Moving on would be powerful.
Again, maybe I’m being naive.

#justyouraveragebaggerthinkingoutloud

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Get the feeling some of so called ITK posters cannot be trusted. Some are seen to be but I am no longer trusting as many. Only trust the main one I know given recent strange goings on.

Azzurro

All Australian
Oct 5, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Would love for MLG, Liddell n SOS to internally accept faults, see each other’s perspective n work this out... and then move on. If Liddell did do what is claimed, I’m sure his intentions were for the betterment of the club but he went about it the wrong way. He’s also done a lot right and is a great communicator (aside from this ironic instance) in my opinion. Too much good has been going on at the club to have a public dummy-spit that leaks to ITKs and plays out in a variety of creative ways in the forums. Moving on would be powerful.
Again, maybe I’m being naive.

#justyouraveragebaggerthinkingoutloud
This! So much this... Great post.

Ego should be put aside. I just hope things aren't so broken that MLG can't facilitate this discussion. And if they do manage to sit down, I hope he can help them navigate it successfully.

Concerned on both points, but let's hope!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bmaurizio

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2004
Singapore
AFL Club
Carlton
still waiting to see which way we will procure him but it all seems as inevitable as numbers sniffing out a beer special at the lion hotel...........
Yup will be interesting, I’d be astonished if Suns or Demons would contemplate selecting a disinterested party, it's poor list management and counterproductive.

Bamboo Harvester

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
Yup will be interesting, I’d be astonished if Suns or Demons would contemplate selecting a disinterested party, it's poor list management and counterproductive.
Given we're currently cashed up to our clackers with salary cap space and didn't land the big fish, there may be a massively front ended contract offered to him to blow any opposition away.

Martin can nominate his own contract terms through the draft, meaning whichever club can satisfy his requests will be able to recruit him. Process of negotiation in between times between us and his manager.

Which basically translates to **** em'.

Aphrodite

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Top Bottom