Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this would work. If GWS can’t trade up in the draft, assuming Either Crows, Melb or Sydney bid on Tom Greene (GWS academy player) prior to pick 6. We trade our future first to GWS for pick 6, a bid comes for Tom Green which GWS match with later picks. We then Trade pick 9 to GWS for our future first back. Effectively moving from 9 to 6 to help GWS with there Academy Player.

Do you think this would work. If GWS can’t trade up in the draft, assuming Either Crows, Melb or Sydney bid on Tom Greene (GWS academy player) prior to pick 6. We trade our future first to GWS for pick 6, a bid comes for Tom Green which GWS match with later picks. We then Trade pick 9 to GWS for our future first back. Effectively moving from 9 to 6 to help GWS with there Academy Player.

I am very confused but like the last sentence

I am pretty sure Sydney did something like that last year and the AFL subsequently shut down the loophole.

Now you can't trade your own pick back unless it goes through a 3rd party first...

That aside, I love it. Keep the sneaky hat on and see if you can come up with something else.

Ive decided to take over all the negative pages on the main board about Carlton and overwhelm them with so much positivity they shut the fu** up. With enough posts they might start believing it like we all do.
Is that you Soapy V ???

Haha. I have used it once before. But when I used it before, I made it up on the spot.

When I read or hear something, my brain goes off on 100 tangents. Things that rhyme, where I have heard that phrase before, a bad pun, what Simpsons quote that reminds me of etc. 95% of my posts here are simply me posting the first stupid thing that pops into my head in response to what I just read. The other 5% are serious, considered posts that I use to wrong-foot windows1.

Interestingly, I work in a role that is built on pattern recognition and quick interpretation of data.... Well, that's at least what I am supposed to be doing when I am posting on BF during the day.....
You mother *er

I knew you were messing with me.

Bet you also ******* worked on the ‘Harry Potter and The Cursed Child’ name. “Oh I know, Windows will go see that and spend hours trying to work out whether the ‘Cursed child’ was Harry, ******* Albus, or the God Damned stupid Voldemort daughter that pops up from left field.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet you also ******* worked on the ‘Harry Potter and The Cursed Child’ name. “Oh I know, Windows will go see that and spend hours trying to work out whether the ‘Cursed child’ was Harry, ******* Albus, or the God Damned stupid Voldemort daughter that pops up from left field.”
Probs put a spoiler alert on some of the above. I'd be pissed off paying lots for tickets and then read that on a bloody footy forum!!
(Just saying... ;) )
I think the title is really clever because it is all of the above in their own way right?
If anyone can explain what the bloody nest symbol means however...:p

Last edited:
Interesting quote in the Jon Ralph article about Carlton in 2020 saying that Jack Martin has some issues with ex-Gold Coast players now at Melbourne (presumably May).

Makes me feel a little more confident Melbourne would pass in the PSD if it came to that.
I've spoken to enough people to know that May has a reputation up here. I've never personally gone out with him but I know people who have and every one of them has said the same thing.. he likes to get loose, and they tend to put an emphasis on "loose".

Martin is definitely not cut from that cloth, so hearing that he may have had a problem with him would not be a surprise.

My work role is a bit weird.

I have like 50 x 5-min deadlines each day. In between deadlines, there is some latitude to goof off.

I am hopeless at project work, but I work amazingly well under pressure. So the deadline arrangement works for me.

Of course, I never forget which is the most important to concentrate on........

Just don't tell my boss I prioritise BF ;)
So Ferris, you work for 4 hours and 10 minutes. Are you making burgers? Only kidding.

I am even more intrigued with what you really do.

So Ferris, you work for 4 hours and 10 minutes. Are you making burgers? Only kidding.

I am even more intrigued with what you really do.

I wrote this song about my career....

header.jpg

Looks like you about to launch into some dumplings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back