Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingly, you are a dork.

DORK: Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks. DORK: a man's penis

I always thought the expression was a dog was man’s best friend, who knew it was a dork!!

‘Can you hear me Tommy ...’

i remember Harry B waiting for 20 minutes for Tommy to get up back into the box , coming from the Essendon rooms , commentating his walk from the rooms to the box ... finally Tommy walks in....

Harry B. “ what did you find out from the Essendon rooms Tommy”

Tommy “ They wouldn’t let me in Harry “

Blues fined $10k, three others sanctioned for breach of drug code -

Fines are for club/players not keeping asada up to date with whereabouts (afl players have a special location app for asada purposes).

We got a bigger fine than other clubs. Presumably having more players out of the asada loop. Or for longer.

Or because we're Carlton..... *tin hat*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, so we've been fined because our players didn't tell the AFL where they were at every second of the day? Let them have their bloody off-season. Nanny state.

Last edited:
Wait, so we've been fine because our players refuse to tell the AFL weather were at every second of the day? Let them have their bloody off-season. Nanny state.
Yeah, nah. Need to be able to test at any time or you get another * situation.

Fair chance Whitfield had something in his system when he went off the grid. If it wasn’t recreational, you certainly want the player being tested so they can’t get an * type advantage for the season proper, by training harder in the off season ... while hiding from scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back