Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
I know he's an icon but I'm happy with continually freshening up not just our playing list but the off-field roles as well - gone are the days of jobs for the boys for life I hope........perform or move on please...........
From the sounds of it, SOS is performing. It’s Liddle who is being the jive turkey.

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I know he's an icon but I'm happy with continually freshening up not just our playing list but the off-field roles as well - gone are the days of jobs for the boys for life I hope........perform or move on please...........

yeah agreed look at what “jobs for the boys” has done at Adelaide. I mean I love SOS I had number 1 on my jumper my whole kid life growing up but if there’s better out there we do what we need to do. The club is always bigger than the individual. He’s done a great job so far but is what it is.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I could liven things up a bit with some before and after shots?
You’ll go “eeeeewww that’s gross” and then “hmnn not bad, modern medicine ain’t ‘arf bad”.

1573203621402.png

where?

From the sounds of it, SOS is performing. It’s Liddle who is being the jive turkey.

Yep. He's under pressure. Not that you'd know it by the way he left the Club today..

giphy-7.gif

has there ever been a sustained smooth sailing period at our club? any club? success brings stability - endless failure even with improvement brings conflict

Last edited:

AB_Blue

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 26, 2011
"South of the border"
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
hass there ever been a sustained smooth sailing period at our club? any club? success brings stability - endless failure even with improvement brings conflict

Spot on with just about any sporting organisation. Winning papers the cracks..
Coaches/players/administrators are only in the gun if your losing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back