Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hass there ever been a sustained smooth sailing period at our club? any club? success brings stability - endless failure even with improvement brings conflict

Something, something, Angels of Avalon, something ‘bout an Eastern Glow.

Pretty sure....

news had got me feeling flat about the club tbh

2 steps back I reckon...more the way it’s playing out

Feel for Jack and Ben as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a weird sort of way, if SOS goes I think they'd be a bit relieved. Create and forge their own journeys without Dad in their 'space'..

Any organisation is driven by the sum of its parts. Our mechanisms have been on the same path for quite some time now and success is close at hand. It is inevitable that some egos will get a little inflated based on successful junctures. The fall out needs to be managed effectively, without media intervention. Good timing to capitalise on this with some serious lull time ahead. Hopefully any affected parties remember they are a cog in the wheel, a part of the sum and don’t take scalps along the way. I don’t think SOS is that kind of guy if he does exit the wheel.

Any organisation is driven by the sum of its parts. Our mechanisms have been on the same path for quite some time now and success is close at hand. It is inevitable that some egos will get a little inflated based on successful junctures. The fall out needs to be managed effectively, without media intervention. Good timing to capitalise on this with some serious lull time ahead. Hopefully any affected parties remember they are a cog in the wheel, a part of the sum and don’t take scalps along the way. I don’t think SOS is that kind of guy if he does exit the wheel.

I've told you before campaigner …. keep posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never been OK.

Yes whilst I understand what you have typed, it's a little disconcerting talking back to and Elmer Fudd …...

However, I do extend an invitation to reciprocate in dialogue via PM.

Ahhh, memories of Friday nights 40 years ago. Flinders Uni Tavern, Car Park 3, LH Torana, Pioneer car stereo and Led Zep on TDK tapes.

Going major on Zep.

The one thing they mastered was putting the harmonica through the amps.

Nobody’s Fault But Mine....and Bonham beating the hell out of everything in sight.

Noice.

Going major on Zep.

The one thing they mastered was putting the harmonica through the amps.

Nobody’s Fault But Mine....and Bonham beating the hell out of everything in sight.

Noice.
Imagine how excited I was at the G last season in the pre game against the Cows, when they were playing Zep's Rock and Roll at a zillion decibels....and Bonzo nearly tearing the Southern Stand down with his triplets.

I had no doubt at that point that we were going to win that day.

Crippa might have to suit up and take on the CEO role next year
I feel he can pretty much do anything, so why not.

Plus he looks positively dashing in a suit.

Would love for MLG, Liddell n SOS to internally accept faults, see each other’s perspective n work this out... and then move on. If Liddell did do what is claimed, I’m sure his intentions were for the betterment of the club but he went about it the wrong way. He’s also done a lot right and is a great communicator (aside from this ironic instance) in my opinion. Too much good has been going on at the club to have a public dummy-spit that leaks to ITKs and plays out in a variety of creative ways in the forums. Moving on would be powerful.
Again, maybe I’m being naive.

#justyouraveragebaggerthinkingoutloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back