AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Devastatingly handsome club
And supporter base.

supporter.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few ventured over to the GCS board and made some observations and a Mod has given out some infractions.

They seem to have had enough of visitors for a while, best leave them to wallow in their misery.

They should be thankful that more than 5 people posted on the same thread on the same day.
Good point.

Maybe it was preemptive action to prevent their server from crashing.

Thy & Crusher sinbinned for 24 hours , Arrow out for a week after an all in brawl on the gc board.. :p

That's surprising.. you'd think opposition Boards would welcome opposition supporters with the same level of welcome that our Board does! 😆

In the end, you troll or don't follow Board rules, you cop what's coming. I should know, my 3 week 'holiday' a couple of months ago taught me something! Lol..

With their record, not surprised they don’t welcome outsiders:
1. Never finished higher than 12th, so have never played finals
2. Never had 15,000 members in a year
3. Every previous captain has walked out on the club while still in the leadership position
4. Karmichael Hunt was their first marquee player and paid $millions
5. Received more concessions than a Queensland mining company and wasted all of them

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
That's surprising.. you'd think opposition Boards would welcome opposition supporters with the same level of welcome that our Board does! 😆

In the end, you troll or don't follow Board rules, you cop what's coming. I should know, my 3 week 'holiday' a couple of months ago taught me something! Lol..
In my first month I had 2 days off and a week on the sidelines and had my "like button " removed for a bit . :(
Been a good boy ever since .

Jan 2, 2009
Penguin
AFL Club
Carlton
In my first month I had 2 days off and a week on the sidelines and had my "like button " removed for a bit . :(
Been a good boy ever since .
I get banned every time we beat hawthorn, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon. I even got banned after a preseason win over the hawks. There tolerance levels are pretty low over there.
Thank * we don’t win very often.

Stamos

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 30, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
I get banned every time we beat hawthorn, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon. I even got banned after a preseason win over the hawks. There tolerance levels are pretty low over there.
Thank fu** we don’t win very often.

I’m happy for you to be permanently banned, and us go through undefeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back