Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few ventured over to the GCS board and made some observations and a Mod has given out some infractions.

They seem to have had enough of visitors for a while, best leave them to wallow in their misery.

They should be thankful that more than 5 people posted on the same thread on the same day.
Good point.

Maybe it was preemptive action to prevent their server from crashing.

Thy & Crusher sinbinned for 24 hours , Arrow out for a week after an all in brawl on the gc board.. :p

That's surprising.. you'd think opposition Boards would welcome opposition supporters with the same level of welcome that our Board does! 😆

In the end, you troll or don't follow Board rules, you cop what's coming. I should know, my 3 week 'holiday' a couple of months ago taught me something! Lol..

With their record, not surprised they don’t welcome outsiders:
1. Never finished higher than 12th, so have never played finals
2. Never had 15,000 members in a year
3. Every previous captain has walked out on the club while still in the leadership position
4. Karmichael Hunt was their first marquee player and paid $millions
5. Received more concessions than a Queensland mining company and wasted all of them

That's surprising.. you'd think opposition Boards would welcome opposition supporters with the same level of welcome that our Board does! 😆

In the end, you troll or don't follow Board rules, you cop what's coming. I should know, my 3 week 'holiday' a couple of months ago taught me something! Lol..
In my first month I had 2 days off and a week on the sidelines and had my "like button " removed for a bit . :(
Been a good boy ever since .

In my first month I had 2 days off and a week on the sidelines and had my "like button " removed for a bit . :(
Been a good boy ever since .
I get banned every time we beat hawthorn, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon. I even got banned after a preseason win over the hawks. There tolerance levels are pretty low over there.
Thank * we don’t win very often.

I get banned every time we beat hawthorn, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon. I even got banned after a preseason win over the hawks. There tolerance levels are pretty low over there.
Thank fu** we don’t win very often.

I’m happy for you to be permanently banned, and us go through undefeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back