Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably how your species became extinct....

Strange really, because I've lost count of the amount of times BigFooty posters have told him to go * himself.

Completely avoidable extinction.

Logical and fair summary, but -

If the football department are having an issue with a List Manager that takes too many things into his own hands, where do they go to?
Liddle picked up the fight for others and this made sense and especially so if the fight was green-lighted by the board as a whole. It wasn't though and there's the issue, but he wasn't without backers.

Liddle went out on a limb but had some backing from higher up than the football department. I can say it now - I heard it was Luke Sayers. Let's see.

If a recruiting team had problems with the list manager overriding all their work ... maybe. I highly doubt that SOS only recruited players that he had scouted and I doubt Brodie had an issue with him.

We know what happened. They implemented a sub-committee and a clique formed with the boss leaving SOS outvoted or made to feel he was becoming redundant compared to years prior.

If a recruiting team had problems with the list manager overriding all their work ... maybe. I highly doubt that SOS only recruited players that he had scouted and I doubt Brodie had an issue with him.

I suspect what happened. They implemented a sub-committee and a clique formed with the boss leaving SOS outvoted or made to feel he was becoming redundant compared to years prior.

Fixed that for you ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I'm not surprised to hear that about Charlie at all.

I almost think it's the best course of action at this stage. It's a couple of serious injuries he's dealing with, best to get it sorted long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back