Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Mod Notice:-

Continued from here:-

Continued here:

Just like to thank Aphrodite and the other Carlton mods who started the Bluemours NON Discussion Thread and who have kept it free of chat over the past few years.

It helps so much when you just don't have the time to read through this thread, cheers and great job.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueJet

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North Ballarat
So I've started compiling 'the list' early doors. Feel free to add.

Merret
Wines
Williams
Kelly
Saad
Oliver
Witherden
Coniglio
Papley
Wright
Viney
Graham
Narkle

Looking forward to increasing it when the inevitable 'we should chase Bontompelli' post arrives.. 😆
The club has spoken with Alex McDonald about B.Crouch.

Garters

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Saad is worried about the direction of *. Doesnt want to face a rebuild, same with Merrett.
Wouldnt surprise if this is the same thought process for Viney. Has realised boat has prob sailed and they have a list that just isn't equipped to climb the mountain. Would rather chance his arm else where with a developing list.

Earls Smother

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton

Merret
Wines
Williams
Kelly
Saad
Oliver
Witherden
Coniglio
Papley
Wright
Viney
Graham
Narkle

Looking forward to increasing it when the inevitable 'we should chase Bontompelli' post arrives.. 😆

I'm interested to know which one (or maybe another not mentioned) that Ricciuto was referring to on 5AA. Surely a biggish fish to bother mentioning it in a town that on the whole wouldn't care less.

I suggest one of our intrepid SA posters grab him by the throat and demands answers.

The scum won't give Tom a farewell game even though he told them 3 weeks ago and got himself right to play

Some people will see this a **** move.

I know Bellchambers has been with the club for 13 years, but there isn't room for sentimentality when the club is still in the hunt for fina.....Oh wait....no....it IS a **** move!

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Something you've heard arr0w?
It would be truly unexpected for him to renege on his recent media coverage on deciding to stay though

Only way I can see it coming around is if it's all been a deliberate ploy to make Sydney look good.

He commits to staying and honouring his contract, trade week rolls around, a big name nominates Sydney, they need some picks, so they magnanimously offer to trade Papley out should he be happy to go.

Feb 16, 2013
Where the sun don't shine
AFL Club
Carlton

Merret
Wines
Williams
Kelly
Saad
Oliver
Witherden
Coniglio
Papley
Wright
Viney
Graham
Narkle

You left off the customary:
Pavlich
Fyfe

Karma Train

Debutant
Oct 29, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Nah, I mean Alex - Brouches manager.
I hope that's true. Crouch is my preferred number 1 target - a good, pure midfielder is exactly what we need and should be our main focus. Will not require draft picks so is a no-brainer for me.

I would put Papley back on the list

Arr0w goes 'bang'..

unnamed-9.gif

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Perhaps, but I Am not sure at that the Merrett rumours have any grain of truth in them at this stage?

Okay Timbo obviously reads BF. And it's a verified account. I consider it legit :)

And yes I would gladly take Zerrett at Carlton. He has a lot more to offer than Viney. Cannot see Essingtin and Dodo trading him though.

Okay Timbo obviously reads BF. And it's a verified account. I consider it legit

He has quoted a Herald Sun article Alphonse!

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Merret
Wines
Williams
Kelly
Saad
Oliver
Witherden
Coniglio
Papley
Wright
Viney
Graham
Narkle
B.Crouch - added

You forgot Pavlich FFS.

El Topo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2013
the wilderness
AFL Club
Carlton
Tell you what. We come out and finish strong with a win against the Lions this weekend and opposition players/managers will pay attention. The last game would ring clear for the next month and a half as trade period gets closer.

We haven't won in the final round since... ummm... the comeback in 2013? It's about time the playing group finished the year on a high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back