Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Mod Notice:-

Continued from here:-

Continued here:

Just like to thank Aphrodite and the other Carlton mods who started the Bluemours NON Discussion Thread and who have kept it free of chat over the past few years.

It helps so much when you just don't have the time to read through this thread, cheers and great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd hand info through a couple of group messages, probably BS.

Wouldn't blame him. And they might see Green, Hopper & Taranto all too similar. But Tarranto be first round picks x2 for sure!

And instead of stating that it was third hand info from a bunch of group messages, you chose to post it like it was fact?

Come on JD, don't be one of those people.

Murphy had 6 so not sure I'd base judgement of a players game by number of accredited tackles.

Tackle numbers can be a really misleading stat.

My thinking is that if someone hits double figures, you know they're making a significant effort to apply pressure or s**t down an opponent.

The more important stat, and the one we don't see, is missed tackles. If a player sticks 8 tackles, that's fantastic, but if they also had 6 tackles that their opponent managed to break, or were out of position and missed half a dozen opportunities to even attempt a tackle, that's just as important to know.

Tackle numbers can be a really misleading stat.

My thinking is that if someone hits double figures, you know they're making a significant effort to apply pressure or sh*t down an opponent.

The more important stat, and the one we don't see, is missed tackles. If a player sticks 8 tackles, that's fantastic, but if they also had 6 tackles that their opponent managed to break, or were out of position and missed half a dozen opportunities to even attempt a tackle, that's just as important to know.

Auto correct has failed you...🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And instead of stating that it was third hand info from a bunch of group messages, you chose to post it like it was fact?

Come on JD, don't be one of those people.
Considering I heard it from two separate groups assumed most on here would have already heard similar and this is a discussion thread. Only those that get the #Bluemour get taken more than what people are hearing on the grapevine, and even most of that is BS.

You would think Gov's contract was front loaded. On top of that he will probably do the classic move of firing in his last year of contract.

You would think Gov's contract was front loaded. On top of that he will probably do the classic move of firing in his last year of contract.

Thats called doing a Waite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back