Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that cracking it at the B&F for coming 5th story interesting. It has popped up a couple of times from various places. A bizarre reaction for something so far out of his control you would think there must be a few other moving parts to it.

Or he wants to get out of the Dees and has found his reason. Crack it that he’s not respected and wants to be traded away.

Hey guys I’m not sure if this has been mentioned about Charlie Curnow.

The surgeon that operated on his knee earlier this year stuffed up even worse than reported. They drilled into his knee to fix a genetic disorder but the drilling cracked it into multiple pieces. He now requires a kneecap replacement which they don’t usually do till later in life because it’s only something that can be done once

They aren’t expecting him to be able to play football properly ever again, such a shame.

I never post rumors so take this with a grain of salt. There is talk they might try and offer him as trade bait given our tall forward supply which is a bit of a shifty move but, why not.

My source is a health professional that heard it though the grapevine from the surgeon
I don’t mean to shoot the messenger here, But I’m not sure how much health professionals/surgeons would know about the shifty dealings planned by our list management team.

Then again everyone knew about Yarran’s issues before Richmond picked him up 😭

If Essendon are relying on our pick 7 going to whoever they deal with re Joe D, this could work out ok.

If they want 7, they're going to have to cough up more than just Saad.

I have to chime in here on the Charlie rumour. Charlie’s surgery (MPFL repair) was performed perfectly, however when he fell he cracked the kneecap. All the rumours about screws being inserted the wrong way etc. are completely false. He could have almost played this year but the club rightly chose to be conservative with his rehabilitation.

I have to chime in here on the Charlie rumour. Charlie’s surgery (MPFL repair) was performed perfectly, however when he fell he cracked the kneecap. All the rumours about screws being inserted the wrong way etc. are completely false. He could have almost played this year but the club rightly chose to be conservative with his rehabilitation.
Exactly, was moving around really well in the back end of the season. I fully expect him to be ready to go round 1

I gave us no chance of getting Oliver, but last night I received a text form a Dees supporter friend who has good contacts (lots on insight into why Hogan and Watts were moved on before it happened) saying he is hearing Oliver to Blues on a massive deal.

Also hearing Oliver cracked it at the B&F after coming 5th.

Interesting trade period ahead.

Wondering if he will get the shits coming 5th again behind, Walsh, Weitering, Cripps and Charlie

On a serious note, wondering why a bnf finish is that important, unless it's tied to bonuses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find that cracking it at the B&F for coming 5th story interesting. It has popped up a couple of times from various places. A bizarre reaction for something so far out of his control you would think there must be a few other moving parts to it.

OR posted about a week ago stating Oliver has told both Melbourne and Us that he's not happy and unsettled at Melbourne.

Interesting.

Oliver is unsettled & unhappy at Melbourne. He’s told them that. He’s told Carlton that too.

Source: Melbourne and Carlton.

He may not end up at Carlton but he wants out of Melbourne. There have been extensive discussions with people at Carlton.

Interesting. Guy is a star no doubt.

But that is some sookie la la behaviour right there.

How's he going to feel finishing behind Cripps Walsh Weiters and Charlie.

I was thinking the same thing.

Also, I'm not convinced he's the player we need, especially with Dow coming through.

Would have thought we need another run and carry player as opposed to a grab and hack forward player.

And likely the lad had had a few beers or other poison of choice.

He may have made a few louder than sensible comments. So what.

I like Cuningham in the midfield. Where he was drafted to play. Where he enjoys playing. Where he has played his best football.

And where it would kill us if/when he goes missing for huge patches of matches....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back