Bluemour Melting Pot XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy media are really turning the heat up on this, really not happy that they haven't got their story today.

Obviously they don't need another week, they are quite clearly discussing this inside the four walls prior to allowing a public announcement. Probably giving Teague a chance to defend himself, and decide if they'd like him to deliver the news etc.

Yes, it is frustrating we haven't heard anything yet but sheesh; the media are not coping

View attachment 1214413

Poor media.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Everything going as per plan at the moment. Key figures of the football department given a chance to talk and recommend how they'd fix/overcome review findings. Board already aligned and just going through due process.

Unsure as to when announcements will be made. I was under the impression late today but guess things change *shrugs*

Disclaimer: I would name Harry in the AA side, but....(and this might get me slammed on here)....

Harry easily kicked the most goals, but contributes little else. Players like Hawkins contribute more goal assists, score involvements etc.

He also doesn't have the greatest body language and often gives up when he is beaten in a contest or fails to earn a free kick.

I could argue that if I was building a forward line around some key forwards, McKay might not be the #1 chosen (this season, I don't mean for the future).

*runs away before the tomatoes hit me*

He does have things to work on... much like all younger players.

But when you strip it back to the basics, the full forward's job is to kick goals. He did that better than everyone else this year despite missing 3 games and being subbed out early in another.

Add the fact he's had very little support all year and still managed to do so with terrible delivery.

He's the clear stand out as far as I'm concerned.

Disclaimer: I would name Harry in the AA side, but....(and this might get me slammed on here)....

Harry easily kicked the most goals, but contributes little else. Players like Hawkins contribute more goal assists, score involvements etc.

He also doesn't have the greatest body language and often gives up when he is beaten in a contest or fails to earn a free kick.

I could argue that if I was building a forward line around some key forwards, McKay might not be the #1 chosen (this season, I don't mean for the future).

*runs away before the tomatoes hit me*
I agree. I was asking a mate a few weeks ago, could this be the first year that the Coleman medallist actually doesn't make the AA side. He has kicked the most goals, yes, but hasn't set the world on fire. I believe it is a backhanded compliment anyway, because, he has so much room for improvement.

Ahh my bad. I've only had 4 short blacks today instead of my usual 7..

Carry on.. 😆

A few got held up in traffic I'm sure.

Everything going as per plan at the moment. Key figures of the football department given a chance to talk and recommend how they'd fix/overcome review findings. Board already aligned and just going through due process.

Unsure as to when announcements will be made. I was under the impression late today but guess things change *shrugs*
Thanks for the info, keep them coming - they are well appreciated

Footy media are really turning the heat up on this, really not happy that they haven't got their story today.

Obviously they don't need another week, they are quite clearly discussing this inside the four walls prior to allowing a public announcement. Probably giving Teague a chance to defend himself, and decide if they'd like him to deliver the news etc.

Yes, it is frustrating we haven't heard anything yet but sheesh; the media are not coping

View attachment 1214413

They need the story for Monday night shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely you have more insight than this. There'll be lawyers negotiating exits advising best ways of doing things etc. Let the bloody club do things properly. The fans will be told when we're told. Impatient toddlers everywhere.

I'm not impatient and your post is insulting.

Teague has to be told his future either way, for his own good. Did they need lawyers negotiating for the last 4 coaches we basically sacked the day before we announced it?

My concern is that they don't leave Teague hanging, and they don't pretend they still don't know what the plan is.

And this may be happening as we speak. Its all conjecture and to be honest, every 'interested party' will be putting their own spin on things.. a spin that suits their own interests and agendas.

Im actually glad there is all this conjecture.. This means that the continuous sieve that has been the Club over the years may be over, and no-one bar the people that SHOULD know, actually know what the report says, what the recommendations are and what actions will follow.

We will all find out in good time.
Who are you and what have you done with Kohphi? #bringbackthegifs

Continued here ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back