Bluemour Melting Pot XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that they've proven it, but we've got young mids who have proven that they've got talent, but have been poorly coached, both in the way we coach our structure, and then play them out of position.

If we had a good structure, and it was just that our young players were not capable of performing, you could blame the list. But we haven't even given them a chance.

LOB is not going to make it as a league player mate.

Had more than enough chances.
Dow's last month of footy is encouraging, but I am struggling to think of other young kids and players in our list (aside from the untried Kemp) that have not been given a fair go or having their talent wasted.

Honey is vastly overrated around here by some.

Just like saying I’m going to coach this club next year because I’m loyal and I don’t break contracts…. Smoke and mirrors…

Yeah sounds like all fluff so they don't pesture him about where he's going.

Won't work though... as long as he's available the media will be all over him like a rash

I would ask, do you think the situation we are currently in is the result of a high functioning board?

Our current on field position has nothing to do with the board.

Have they made mistakes, sure, like any other club.

3 members of the board are departing, rumour has it, more to come.

So, when we sort out a couple of items, namely a working gameplan, no matter who the coach is and we reset the course into finals, will we applaud many of the same board members, we are now calling dysfunctional?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back