Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued here ...

Yet no Dusty last night, Cats would have won.

That late Dusty goal in the second pulled the margin back to 15 or 16. In reality, Cats should have been further ahead....

Cats needed to be 5+ up at halftime given the level of dominance in the 2nd quarter.

I’ve haven’t done any research but I get the feeling Richmond tend to lose games by fair margins. In other words, when teams get hold of them they really get hold of them. The cats were on the verge of it and so were the Saints a few weeks back.

Jye Caldwell...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not worth anywhere near 600k nor is he anywhere near an a-grader

Cats needed to be 5+ up at halftime given the level of dominance in the 2nd quarter.

I’ve haven’t done any research but I get the feeling Richmond tend to lose games by fair margins. In other words, when teams get hold of them they really get hold of them. The cats were on the verge of it and so were the Saints a few weeks back.

Richmond's Losses..
Hawks by 32
Saints by 26
Giants by 12
Port by 21
Lions by 15

What the hell is an actual midfielder anyway.
Rover, ruck rover, centre, winger, utility... eh? eh?
every player in the team apparently - I fully expect some clowns here to suggest weits line up in the ruck-roving role for certain games next season......

Though it makes it difficult for us to get the mooted 27+Kennedy deal over the line as they will need a 1st so they can use 6 on Dunkley.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dunkley is Essendon's problem, not ours. It's not Austin's job to secure Dunkley for them.

think the point was it's a little early to be penciling kemp into a team role without the slightest look at him in action........
Those of us who follow U18 footy have seen Kemp in action. I'd be surprised if he didn't play Round 1. Think of him as our version of Tomlinson (or thereabouts). Nearly as big as Cripps, but quicker.

Sydney are in for a world of pain, if they don't start adding quality into heir midfield.
Relying on a 32 year old Kennedy and a banged up Parker is going to make it very hard work for them.
They have to do something this trade period, but it's unlikely to be with us, as we haven't the mids to trade with.
You obviously haven't seen Campbell in action. Arguably the best kid in this draft IMO and higher ceiling than Heeney. Even more "bust-proof" than Walsh if that's possible. Vanilla with tricks.

paying 800K for Dunkley?
......and are they really forking over 500 - 525K for Caldwell? I still can't quite believe that.
Only if you believe the media. Do you really think we're going to be paying Saad $650k/yr and Williams 900k/yr???

.......then again, if our CEO has had liddle fiddle with the List Management Dept, then.......

are interesting, as there really aren't too many players on their list to attract the big bucks.
How can they just go to the draft? Surely they'd be left far short of the requirement for TPP, front-ending contracts or not.
I suspect their going to be left "high-and-dry" during trade week. I think they'll be totally unrealistic with what they want for Brown & Higgins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think we need to find another Ruck somewhere.. or are we really going to go with just De Koning and Pittonet.. both go down, and Casboult becomes No. 1 Ruck?

I think 2 true rucks in a squad is ok. Some games we’ll play both, some only one. If one goes down we have Levi for now. I bet we are a chance to draft Walshy’s little brother (who isn’t little).

You obviously haven't seen Campbell in action. Arguably the best kid in this draft IMO and higher ceiling than Heeney. Even more "bust-proof" than Walsh if that's possible. Vanilla with tricks.

They're still very thin on experienced mids and Kennedy @ 32+ can drop off tomorrow and then what?
Surprised that Parker is still 28 though. Seems to have been around a lot longer than that.

Florent is their their their most used mid and Rowbottom fourth. Very thin pickings.....regardless of a quality 18 year old coming in to help.

Spot on. Philp + Honey have shown good early signs and Kemp is highly rated from the 2019 crew. In the next 2-3 years we may lose Murphy, Ed, Jones, Eddie and Levi. We have players to fill those spots now I think. From 2022 we start adding high draft pick kids again.

Philip and honey have shown very little. Care to elaborate. Yes I know it's only their first year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back