Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
We’d best be careful throwing around 5+yrs contracts Willy Nilly. Locked in a few to bring players across; McGovern, Martin, Williams, Saad.
I liked what Sam Jacob’s said that 3yrs was enough for a vote of confidence in a player from a club.

I wouldn't give him 5 years if he was OOC. He has 5 years remaining on an existing deal.

Anyone know why we are not pursuing Jack Higgins from Richmond. He would be the 3rd player to top off the trade period. He is a better fit than Treloar and fills a desperate need
I thought we were pursuing him?

If it was me, I would try and do one of the following ( later pick swaps to be added)

8, 51 for Lions 19, future 1st and Payne

Or

8, 51 for Cats 20, future 1st and De Koning

19 or 20 for Saad

Get the KPD we need

Go into next year with 2 1sts
I'd take future 1st and de Koning for 8.

Send the future 1st for Saad

I wore number 1 as a kid and think he was treated poorly by the club ... but he is pushing an agenda and is getting paid massive $$$ to do so. Very sad.
My memory of SOs was Waverley park vs Adelaide he kicked a ball from full back straight to an Adelaide player bit his lip walked back to the goal line and then kept walking I was like what is he doing he had a furrowed brow he turned at the point post then got A run up launched took a screamer 10 meters from goal we lost and where losing whole game but that is memory of Sos that I have and is imprinted as the memory’s of when I have bit my lip with steely resolve

Sorry for being slow to the party... but who are the four Collingwood players eating up their salary cap? Treloar, Stephenson, and who are the other two?
Cox & Phillips perhaps, as the ones in the trade firing line..?

Heard trade radio mention the reason it’s those guys is because of the way Collingwood structured their contracts and pushed payments back.

Pies getting desperate now...

It’s unbelievable how bad they messed this up. Good thing is that we and other clubs learn from their mistakes without having to make them ourselves 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course he does. He'll get the money he is entitled to, it's just a question of who pays it.

Obviously subject to a medical.

Reckon many people are overstating the injuries.

Overstating his hamstrings?

Blew both of them out in the same game, then missed games this year due to a hamstring

The way he plays(burst from a contest), it will just become more prevalent

28 next year, with 5 years to run on a contract

Firm no from me

Lions would love pick 8 rather than 2 late 1sts over 2 years

Cats probably less likely, but you still ask the question and negotiate as that starting point

I think Brisbane are happy to be trading up this year because they're only drafting 2 players, and one will be an academy player late. They won't want to give up future currency.

Ralphy is now saying the Pies are willing to pay 100k for each year of Treloar's 4.5 million contract,but had no interest as yet. No wonder😂😂

I feel that they’re running a Dutch auction at the moment.
Each day during next week the price for Treloar drops for every other club as Collingwood up that contribution figure until someone bites.

Blew both of them out in the same game, then missed games this year due to a hamstring

Firm no from me
it's what brought even the great bucks to ground in the end..........

Problem with splitting pick 8 is that if * dont accept 18 or 19 we have unnecessarily trade pick 8

Would be a ballsy move though and I would love it!!!!!
We could certainly use them on Higgins and/or Treloar, or role players we would be interested in. Surely there would be some we have an interest in. Plus we could pick up a likely and highly rated small forward to train under Eddie for a year before taking over.
Need a player to replace Murphy and one to get ready to replace Ed eventually.
Will need to replace Jones in a few years too.

See? Plenty of work still to be done by our recruiters. First rounders gives us a dip at quality.
Personally I would go for Higgins to replace Murphy, Treloar depending on what deal we could do - if not then use a first on either a kpd or small forward depending on best available, and take a punt on the other with a later selection or rookie spot.
That is, if Ess didn't take one for Saad to use for Caldwell.

Firm no from me
Didnt Treloar miss 5 or 6 weeks leading into the finals this year with hamstring issues?

stop drinking and posting please........

I think I need a breathyliser/interlock to let me post after a loss.

I should be fine provide I blow less than

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back