Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the early hours of this morning a mid 20's male, believed to be Adam Saad was seen doing wheelies down Sydney Road - shortly before losing control of his motorbike and taking out a pole outside of Stay Gold.

It is believed that he has injured his ankle and may have a delayed start to his pre-season at the blues.
Any truth to this rumour on main board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumour is Hardwick is going to be sacked this week.
Heard the same. Got a young trainer pregnant who is keeping the baby etc..

Didn't richmond release a statement though saying it was a sales or accounts person who was in her 30s, mutual relationship etc and a private matter?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Didn't richmond release a statement though saying it was a sales or accounts person who was in her 30s, mutual relationship etc and a private matter?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yep that's true.
Didn't hear about the pregnancy.

I haven't heard this. I have, however, heard that the Cotchins are very heavily on Danielle's side and that the relationship between captain and coach is 'irreparable '

If true, Hardwick should be ashamed of himself.

Having a relationship with someone in sales? Just disgraceful...

:p

After living through the last thirty years, Richmond will happily let Hardwick (no pun intended) impregnate the entire suburb.

Holy s**t, there actually is a pun.

Kind of like Arsenal hiring the only person in the world named Arsene.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are to extrapolate this "rumour", Newnes wore 16 in his years at St. Kilda and it is now vacant with the mighty Blues. Fair chance that is the go. Although does bring in to question the suggestion that Kreuze passed on the 8 to TDK as, if a change was imminent it may show up. Futile conjecture for the morning done.
I have seen footage of Zac Williams wearing (Carlton) #16. Looked like a good fit.

I have also seen Saad wearing 16 - I can't see him moving from 42 though. Zac was 29 for memory at the giants. I hope they release them soon - in our household we hold an annual 'pick the players numbers' game. Winner gets a beer
Jumper numbers will surely be released soon!

On CPH1951 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back