Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm. Who gets the ball out of the middle so H can get a grab? I’ll excuse the hyperbole this time.

The rest of the midfield, which it did for all of 2020?

We do expect them to get better right?

Cripps impact was poor this year and we still did well.

0 problem in getting the ball to F50, how it is delivered is the other problem.

Hyperbole? Are there other highly talented tall forwards that we have coming up that I'm not aware of? I wouldn't be pinning any flag chances on Charlie.

Cripps leaving would be very bad and no doubt set us back a few years, but irrelevant as neither will be departing.

The rest of the midfield, which it did for all of 2020?

We do expect them to get better right?

Cripps impact was poor this year and we still did well.

0 problem in getting the ball to F50, how it is delivered is the other problem.

Hyperbole? Are there other highly talented tall forwards that we have coming up that I'm not aware of? I wouldn't be pinning any flag chances on Charlie.

Cripps leaving would be very bad and no doubt set us back a few years, but irrelevant as neither will be departing.
Then why dismiss Cripps contribution in the first place. He was down but still one of the best mid prospects going around! Not questioning H but, having trouble stomaching your dismissal of Cripps. Cripps contribution = poor. Ummmm .

If North finish last and he wants to play with his brother, he could effectively walk there in the PSD end of the year

Unlikely, but I would be concerned if he hasn't signed by mid year
Fair enough. I doubt very much he would do that though.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If North finish last and he wants to play with his brother, he could effectively walk there in the PSD end of the year

Or his brother could join us.

Depending on injuries, we could play McKay: 1-2 (each) week...

Last edited:
Out of interest, what is A.McKay up to professionally nowadays?
(apart from being on A/L for 1-2 weeks).

LinkedIn says GM at an animal supplements company.

And he has been there for.....wait for it......this is serious.......1-2 years!!!

He will be in the draft. If he gets picked at 1, Pies can still have him, but it will cost them a heap of later draft picks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Between there behaviour during the trade period and the latest Eddie foot in the mouth interview regarding the racism report there players would be disgruntled and disillusioned enough for them to finish last and get pick 1 anyway, unless there “pride” in the club isn’t just delusional spin. 😜

time to get daicos.......

images

proxy.php

4212977639c21a7e8c43916fb832dd9c

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlikely, but I would be concerned if he hasn't signed by mid year
Both of them insisted pre draft that they didn't need to play together, and while he could walk to the PSD things would need to dramatically break down between Harry and Carlton for that to happen.

Do you have a reason to think things have gotten strained between Harry and Carlton?

Both of them insisted pre draft that they didn't need to play together, and while he could walk to the PSD things would need to dramatically break down between Harry and Carlton for that to happen.

Do you have a reason to think things have gotten strained between Harry and Carlton?

Arr0w just mapping out potential scenarios and assessing who has leverage and where.

He's talking purely hypathetically (sic) ;)

Last edited:

Not at all, think Harry will stay

Arr0w just talking mapping out potential scenarios and assessing who has leverage and where.

He's talking purely hypathetically (sic) ;)

Going to hurt you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back