Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Jezz

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2007
collingwood
AFL Club
Carlton
Serious question, do you really believe some of the things you post?
Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it

ferrisb

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2011
The Naughty Corner
AFL Club
Carlton
It has been my opinion since the end of last year. I could be wrong but why hasn't he signed
Because pretty much every single big-name player drags out contract talks in their 8th season.

1st year of FA eligibility is the biggest opportunity a player will have in their career to extract max $ contract.

Kruezing

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
And we need more forwards because?
Just saw Woooller and Crocker play great games.
Plus
Durdin
Fisher
Jsos?
Oh, maybe they want to move Fish back to middle and Jsos to wing?
I dunno.
Stumped.
We need more top notch mids surely?
It’s a mid season draft … IMO you bring in someone who can make an immediate impact … forward back middle wherever …

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wickzki

Premium Platinum
Oct 1, 2010
Goodbye
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it
Why can't you just accept what Cain Liddle has said as fact? How many times does he have to publicly say that BOTH sides are working through the details of a contract?

Who are you to question what type of supporter somebody has become?

Bullshit.

BigFrizz36

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Why can't you just accept what Cain Liddle has said as fact? How many times does he have to publicly say that BOTH sides are working through the details of a contract?

Who are you to question what type of supporter somebody has become?

Bullshit.
Bravo.
The W.O.S. still won't respond to the fact that the Bont, Merritt etc are still unsigned in the same circumstances.

Jezza stormed out of the club to move to stkilda, koutas long term contract absolutely killed us but we decided to pay up rather than lose him.

Sticks and braddles both thought long and hard about going home and we had to up offers to keep them.

All are club greats but didn't play as amatuers. Pretty sure crippa will stay but he us already a club great.

Pretty sad pathetic attack to be honest from someone the board would be much better off without. Going to be glorious when (hopefully) crippa re-signs.

Blue and Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 29, 2018
On the glory road
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton
Bravo.
The W.O.S. still won't respond to the fact that the Bont, Merritt etc are still unsigned in the same circumstances.

Jezza stormed out of the club to move to stkilda, koutas long term contract absolutely killed us but we decided to pay up rather than lose him.

Sticks and braddles both thought long and hard about going home and we had to up offers to keep them.

All are club greats but didn't play as amatuers. Pretty sure crippa will stay but he us already a club great.

Pretty sad pathetic attack to be honest from someone the board would be much better off without. Going to be glorious when (hopefully) crippa re-signs.
Wasting your time here with actual facts........ :D

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad