Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it
How do you know who's been strung along ffs.
It maybe Crippa doing the club thing and waiting on other contracts to be sorted , you do want H to get a fair deal Shirley.
What if we paid Crippa a million and H left because we offerd 150k short of being fair ..
Just an opinion .

The Fantom

Team Captain
Jun 27, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it
All I gotta say is I’m glad people like you don’t run the club.

swuzzlebubble

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2007
Royal Pde
AFL Club
Carlton
Bradley did it didn't he?
Didn't he start pre-seasons by himself until the club caved in?

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
Every friggen year for about the last 5 of his career Bradley did it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Return of the Paf

Senior List
Aug 22, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Can already picture the sentiment

Cripps leaves: I knew it, he checked out ages ago, he was declining anyway, an indictment on the club, we want Cerra++

Cripps stays: I knew it, but he isn't worth the $$$$ we are paying him, he is declining anyway, it's an indictment on the club, we could have had Cerra ++
The sentiment is not a contradiction, though. If the 'you're lying' schtick doesn't work, get 'em on the fact that they appear to be disappointed with Cripps. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ferrisb

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2011
The Naughty Corner
AFL Club
Carlton
Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it
Kernahan made us wait for years until he won a flag for Glenelg. And made us sweat a little when Adelaide came calling.

Kouta almost missed matches because of a boots contract

Jezza backed the wrong horse and abandoned the club in the middle of its most successful era

Bradley signed for * before abandoning them for Carlton (ok, this one is forgivable)

Moral of the story - even the Carlton gods are flawed

Remove this Banner Ad