Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

ferrisb

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2011
The Naughty Corner
AFL Club
Carlton
then ******* sign and stop ******* odn & aph about.............if you haven't signed by the bye, everyone will just presume you are gone to the csc or tc........
I decided to stay with BF, as it offered me better post-retirement options vs TC...

... Like not being blinded by a horrendous colour scheme!

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I like it.

With Murph, Betts, and possibly Levi all out the door at the end of the year it would certainly make sense to add a veteran presence with 2-3 years left at the top level to the forward line. Without that type of addition, you're really looking at an injury-prone McGovern and still young Harry McKay as the veterans up forward.

He can also slide into the midfield so would be a handy rotations player.
Makes zero sense for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
More likely that he has been carrying injuries......because of carrying the side for so long!!!
I also think his body is pretty stuffed from the workload he has carried and i dont think its an 'injury', i think its how his body is now and his very best footy is behind him - so his contract shouldnt be the highest dollars but probably similar to what he is on now.

Arr0w

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it
You picked Bombers to win by 32 points, yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad