Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Thomas on MMM going with the Blues to be 0-5 after 5 and Cripps to Freo....
I've heard for a little while now that freo are throwing the kitchen sink at him.

The expression on his face recently has me worried. Looks genuinely torn.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It was mentioned earlier about all the swearing and I have started to think that it’s scripted that way. It’s like the camera people have told everyone to swear whenever they are on camera to show the emotion of football but it sounds a bit ridiculous.
I don't think thats the case.. normal people just swear a lot. I swear all the time.

I've heard for a little while now that freo are throwing the kitchen sink at him.

The expression on his face recently has me worried. Looks genuinely torn.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
No big deal really. We just take the first round pick or match and ask for two. Then use the cap space to take Merrett for free plus trade for another mid like Dunkley.

I'm not sure whether we'd have the cap room to do the above.
We've just brought in Williams & Saad for roughly $700k a piece, Harry & Cripps will be looking to increase their earnings and with all things going to plan, TDK & SPS will earn significant increases on their existing deals, with that in mind, we'll likely need to move some players on if we're to land a another big ticket recruit like Merrett.

The hypothetical you're responding to has us losing Cripps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thinks trying to be Nostrad1ckhead, Australia's answer to Nostradamus.....
don't bag nostradamus, he called goddard to carlton..............

i would consider giving young Tyson Stengle a lifeline at some point he would be perfect under the guidance of Eddie and they already have a relationship

Crippa recently spoke about Murphy’s loyalty during the toughest time in the clubs history. He’s going nowhere
He's saying the right things but until he and harry have signed up it'll be an issue.

Expect the media to push it more and more as the season goes on, especially if we don't start well.

He's saying the right things but until he and harry have signed up it'll be an issue.

Expect the media to push it more and more as the season goes on, especially if we don't start well.

come mid season if the two of them have not signed, this is all the media will be talking about.

Freo are putting massive plays on Cripps.

This is how I'm feeling.

For ~12 months the club has been saying he's keen and they're sure he wants to be around, our ITKs have said the deal is coming soon, and Cripps himself has talked up the club and how invested he is in the "journey" of building the club up.

So why hasn't a contract been signed? If both parties are as keen on it as they have been saying publicly I find it hard to believe nothing had been done yet. It is slightly concerning, and if we get to 3-7 by round 10 or something similar and he's not signed up I'll be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back