Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
he is (or was) an assistant coach at Gold Coast, wasn’t he?
Yes I believe so.

Also, he played in the NEAFL for the suns back in 2015.

I'm pretty sure it was him. Only doubt I had was due to him being a little taller than what I would have expected. Was not aware he is 184 cm. Anyway I should have said gooday. Was/is one of my fav blues players.

I think I just saw Matty lappin at a bunnings store. Anyone know if he lives in SE Queensland?

He protects himself from the harsh QLD sun by wearing long sleeves....

blue healer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
wagga wagga
AFL Club
Carlton
Majak Daw now has a turning circle bigger than the centre square. He is shotter than the most shot bird in history. It was a great effort for him to get back to where he can play suburban football but he was no great shakes as an afl footballer to start with. He will be 30 by the time the season starts and he has played 54 games in 10 years on a senior list in an average team. Just No.

I gotta say, this I loved.

Not Carlton related but a Port player is under investigation from the club for doing “a Bootsma”.

One of the radio shows accused a relatively big name second or third year player (edit: they did not name the person specifically) of dating a fifteen year old....

Related?

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2005
Barstow, Cal14nia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
GAVROI MOUNIA... GAMW TON PIRAEA
One of the radio shows accused a relatively big name second or third year player of dating a fifteen year old....

Related?

Getting warmer - allegation has been made and it’s being looked into now.

It’s not related to Peppers.

Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
iykyk...

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 6.53.35 am.png

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
One of the radio shows accused a relatively big name second or third year player (edit: they did not name the person specifically) of dating a fifteen year old....

Related?

Well I certainly hope she isn't related, it's already bad enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back