Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious question, do you really believe some of the things you post?

Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it

It has been my opinion since the end of last year. I could be wrong but why hasn't he signed

Because pretty much every single big-name player drags out contract talks in their 8th season.

1st year of FA eligibility is the biggest opportunity a player will have in their career to extract max $ contract.

And we need more forwards because?
Just saw Woooller and Crocker play great games.
Plus
Durdin
Fisher
Jsos?
Oh, maybe they want to move Fish back to middle and Jsos to wing?
I dunno.
Stumped.
We need more top notch mids surely?
It’s a mid season draft … IMO you bring in someone who can make an immediate impact … forward back middle wherever …

Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it

Why can't you just accept what Cain Liddle has said as fact? How many times does he have to publicly say that BOTH sides are working through the details of a contract?

Who are you to question what type of supporter somebody has become?

Bullshit.

Why can't you just accept what Cain Liddle has said as fact? How many times does he have to publicly say that BOTH sides are working through the details of a contract?

Who are you to question what type of supporter somebody has become?

Bullshit.
Bravo.
The W.O.S. still won't respond to the fact that the Bont, Merritt etc are still unsigned in the same circumstances.

Jezza stormed out of the club to move to stkilda, koutas long term contract absolutely killed us but we decided to pay up rather than lose him.

Sticks and braddles both thought long and hard about going home and we had to up offers to keep them.

All are club greats but didn't play as amatuers. Pretty sure crippa will stay but he us already a club great.

Pretty sad pathetic attack to be honest from someone the board would be much better off without. Going to be glorious when (hopefully) crippa re-signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bravo.
The W.O.S. still won't respond to the fact that the Bont, Merritt etc are still unsigned in the same circumstances.

Jezza stormed out of the club to move to stkilda, koutas long term contract absolutely killed us but we decided to pay up rather than lose him.

Sticks and braddles both thought long and hard about going home and we had to up offers to keep them.

All are club greats but didn't play as amatuers. Pretty sure crippa will stay but he us already a club great.

Pretty sad pathetic attack to be honest from someone the board would be much better off without. Going to be glorious when (hopefully) crippa re-signs.
Wasting your time here with actual facts........ :D

Last edited:

You won't get a response. At least not one that directly addresses this point.

Michael doesn't do well with facts.

When Omac comes back he will provide good cover also. Can kick goals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's just been unfortunate that we've lost a number of our talks for the start of the season. Results could be different had we had some of them available.

How do you know who's been strung along ffs.
It maybe Crippa doing the club thing and waiting on other contracts to be sorted , you do want H to get a fair deal Shirley.
What if we paid Crippa a million and H left because we offerd 150k short of being fair ..
Just an opinion .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back