Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he does. No idea on specifics, but a quick search turns up an article from 2015 where he mentioned that his wife and kids give him energy.

Either way though, it's all a bit silly.

Sometimes I wish that I forgot to pay the Internet bill for the month.

Sometimes I wish that I forgot to pay the Internet bill for the month.

Yeah - for half a second I thought about digging further to see if I could confirm if he had a daughter in the ballpark age range, but noped out of that very quickly. Even if there's some truth to the rumour, I already had low expectations of Barker as a coach and he's already moved on, so it's not going to change anything.

I love what Stocker brings on-field, so just hoping to see him given some time on ball in the second half of the year.

I figure however much truth there is in rumours he's "too arrogant" for his teammates - Brisbane manage to get around Rhys Mathieson so our boys can just suck it up.

Yep.. imagine going into next season with Charlie who hasn't hit the park in 2 years and a 44 year old Eddie Betts as your main forwards.

Mate don’t tell me you have fallen for that too. His birth certificate is fake and he is way older than 44.

No doubt Stocker is fine, that’s not the issue.

Call it what you want - culture, team
morale, positive attitude, that “thing” that successful teams have that makes them gell - we don’t have it at the moment.

If we had it, we wouldn’t crumble for 20 mins each week and let the opposition run over us. What’s worse is that the opposition knows it can run over us because we’ll crack.

Yes, structure is important but means nothing unless the players are willing to work.

Watch the successful teams - they work with each other unconditionally, they’ll call a teammate out for not working hard enough but also celebrate achievements. Each player knows what it’s expected of them for the team to win.

When Richmond went from outside the 8 to a flag the next year they had pretty much the same personnel, as did the Bulldogs. Melbourne are flying at the moment but weren’t last year with the same personnel - why?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Your talking about a whole different thing there mate.
Nor was I saying all is good. But not the stuff that was being mooted.

IMHO He was a fantastic special comments guy prior to coaching... hope that’s where he ends up cause we could use some.
He'd knowledge dwarf any of the television commentators. Guess that's the point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your talking about a whole different thing there mate.
Nor was I saying all is good. But not the stuff that was being mooted.

Apologies if I responded to something different than what you posted about.

The discussion thread has heaps of different things all discussed at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok - I'd like Lyon to coach us. I was keen before Teague was appointed.

I'd much rather watch gritty ugly 9 goals to 5 wins than the devastating 10 goals to 14 losses we dish out right now.

He has at the past won games where they won by big margins. Ross teams can put big scores on you

Graham Wright (Collingwood GM of Football) and Clarko don’t like each other - potentially rules clarko out of collingwood

Collingwood want a younger coach so try to get Sam Mitchell.
Sam Mitchell goes back to Hawthorn and puts it on them to be senior coach.

Clarko then becomes available to come to Carlton.

bang

Graham Wright (Collingwood GM of Football) and Clarko don’t like each other - potentially rules clarko out of collingwood

Collingwood want a younger coach so try to get Sam Mitchell.
Sam Mitchell goes back to Hawthorn and puts it on them to be senior coach.

Clarko then becomes available to come to Carlton.

bang

Clarko laughs due to our treatment of Bolton and tells us to get stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back