Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished dinner two tables down from M Log.

He was in a party of four, so I didn't want to intrude.

I can't confirm what he ordered, but I did overhear the maitre d' asking for a full external review of the bill.... Pretty sure.
Was fish on the menu? Cause it may have been off. If so it should be off the bill, not on it. As in taken off, not left on. Nothing worse than off fish, except of course when Fish is on. When Fish is truly on, he just goes off.

Was fish on the menu? Cause it may have been off. If so it should be off the bill, not on it. As in taken off, not left on. Nothing worse than off fish, except of course when Fish is on. When Fish is truly on, he just goes off.

Stop talking carp...

De Koning at CHF? Surely we'd rather play him as our no. 1 ruck?

I don't necessarily see him as the number 1 ruck at this stage, he could be of more value to the team as number 2.

Just finished dinner two tables down from M Log.

He was in a party of four, so I didn't want to intrude.

I can't confirm what he ordered, but I did overhear the maitre d' asking for a full external review of the bill.... Pretty sure.

How were the booster seats there.. Did you order the kids meal? :tongueoutv1:

Any chance you can actually contribute something meaningful? On this forum 24/7, trolling, belittling, bullying. What a life you must have. I actually feel sad for you old man
thylacine60 , can be a pain in the ass at times, but that's what makes him Thy...
Never met or spoken to him in person, but from interactions I've had he is a genuine top bloke...

Hate to be pedantic but can’t let this pass - Stevie has obviously never heard of dry lightning the major cause of bushfires.

Thunder frequently happens when it isn’t raining. Doesn’t have the same ring to it
Thought the same whilst posting. Not your finest line there Stevie. What can you do?:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance you can actually contribute something meaningful? On this forum 24/7, trolling, belittling, bullying.
I reckon Thy plays the BF carlton jester really well. He doesn't get emotionally caught up like many of us and offers a wise perspective where he sees people taking it hard after a game. This is not always graciously received. :p :straining:
Thy is the first one to stand up and call it where someone is out of line with implied mysoginistic or racial tone.
I see a poster who has been through a lot and has a big heart. His persona is gruff as a wild old quadruped would be.
Of course he knows where the club is at. He refrains from buying into that because holding steady the ship is what wise ones do.
I love Thy as a contributor here just as I love 99.9% of all you lovely posters.
💙

So the club isn’t impressed with Murphy after he was dropped and made medical sub but yet he plays the following week and he brags about his loyalty and how he deserves 300 games
So his punishment , for being selfish , picked in the 22 against the eagles

dow gets 4 clearances against the drugcheats in 15 mins and gets injured and subbed out , his reward for showing promise , get dropped and go back to the reserves for the next month

greet club Carlton !! Really showing so much consistently bad culture decisions , we know asa club we are good at that
This is 100% correct

The only reason he got suspended was because there was a hue and cry about touching umpires after Hawkins violently batted that umpire's hand away. Then you had Robbo and the dweeb come out with "think of the children".
I agree but it's pretty simple: don't touch the umpires & you won't have anything to worry about.
If similar happened at grassroots level the player in question would get a more significant penalty.

IMO the most obvious trial by media was the Judd chickenwing whereby it was discussed daily on TV or in print up until the tribunal reviewed it.

I agree but it's pretty simple: don't touch the umpires & you won't have anything to worry about.
If similar happened at grassroots level the player in question would get a more significant penalty.

IMO the most obvious trial by media was the Judd chickenwing whereby it was discussed daily on TV or in print up until the tribunal reviewed it.
Yet Lachie Neale blatantly put 2 hands on an umpire earlier this season and only got a $1500 fine...

Hate to be pedantic but can’t let this pass - Stevie has obviously never heard of dry lightning the major cause of bushfires.

Thunder only happens when it's raining, unless it's dry lightning that can cause bushfires.

Players only love you when they're playing, unless they are being played out of position, have been brought back too quickly from injury, are named the medical sub or playing in the VFL to work on their game.

Kinda catchy, don't ya think?

Thunder only happens when it's raining, unless it's dry lightning that can cause bushfires.

Players only love you when they're playing, unless they are being played out of position, have been brought back too quickly from injury, are named the medical sub or playing in the VFL to work on their game.

When the rain washes you clean you'll know.
Unless they close the roof.

Might have fleeting success..............

Wut?
Hooked on Fish classics.

It happens regularly. No one has been suspended since then. Ed's incident would not have been a suspension at at any other time. It was Gerard's hissy fit that got Ed the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back