Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished dinner two tables down from M Log.

He was in a party of four, so I didn't want to intrude.

I can't confirm what he ordered, but I did overhear the maitre d' asking for a full external review of the bill.... Pretty sure.

there are some posters that would have started with…

so just had dinner with MLG…

I agree but it's pretty simple: don't touch the umpires & you won't have anything to worry about.
If similar happened at grassroots level the player in question would get a more significant penalty.

IMO the most obvious trial by media was the Judd chickenwing whereby it was discussed daily on TV or in print up until the tribunal reviewed it.

cyril routinely did that 3 times a game. Not a peep.

I can't confirm what he ordered, but I did overhear the maitre d' asking for a full external review of the bill.... Pretty sure.

M Log*** this absolutely smoked me

Wanted a review of the kitchen…but the chef is safe……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nor extinction 😉
You know how it is… been home sick all week, feeling better by Friday, so you get all your pulling gear on, go out on the razzle looking for the lovely ladies… and they’re all gone.

The sous chefs are F'd...
We don’t have a sous chef… we have a bunch of chef de partie. And the one that was ****ed the most got boned the other day! The rest of them have to wait and see now.

Barker couldn't stand the heat... ;)
It’s hard to find a chef who can take criticism from outside sources on the way they prepare things. Probably tried to slap two slices of bread on Sayers ears and called him an idiot sandwich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It happens regularly. No one has been suspended since then. Ed's incident would not have been a suspension at at any other time. It was Gerard's hissy fit that got Ed the penalty.
And they should also be penalised..
Pretty simple - don't touch the umps & there's nothing to worry about.
You're taking the piss if you think Gerard Whatley has that much pull at AFLhq.

Last edited:
And they should also be penalised..
Pretty simple - don't touch the umps & there's nothing to worry about.
You're taking the piss if you think Gerard Whatley has that much pull at AFLhq.
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back