Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think Sayers and one other board member would be able to identify and hire a CEO. It is a bit more in their wheel house than a head coach.
I wouldn't think anything at this point as I don't know the capabilities of individual board members. Curious as to the contingency plan if Cook doesn't accept a role.

I can see it now.

Sayers goes on 360 and unveils a brand new Hyundai and Clarko gets out of the car, signing a deal on live TV......

I can almost picture that (or a similar scenario)
You mean an exact copy (different car maker) of how Collingwood announced Malthouse as coach.

Remember thinking it was lame even way back then.

All these “ITK’s” post in a cryptic manner because they don’t know sh*t. They have all be wrong more than they have been right over the years, aside from the obvious that they post within half an hour of it being in the MSM. All bullshit. And all the school kids here hang on every little emoji they post. It’s embarrassing
🤣 I'll pretend I didn't read this!

Can I direct you to the Oxford dictionary and look up the word rumour. FMD!

I have a rumour. Here goes.

Of all the players since 1965 to have 100 or more shots on goal, the 3rd most accurate of all (measured by goals as a % of scoring shots) was a Carlton player. His name was

Peter 'Percy' Jones.

Username to post ratio off the charts

Clarkson will go on 360 to discuss the grand final and then talk about his new role in the media for 2022. Nothing more and nothing less.
Agree there is no indication that he has softened his stance on taking a year-off, he is going to receive a massive payout so why the urgency to coach again in 2022.
I am certain he will reinforce that, more hopeful of Cook coming on board.

Im sorry but if we have to grovel to Clarko multiple times to try and convince him, he's not the man for us. Would rather invest in a hungry highly rated assistant coach I.e Giansiracussa, Kingsley, Caracella.
You really think the club would be grovelling...to anyone..about anything. Not a chance.
Focus on reality not a melodramatic narrative of guessing games is my advice.

Last edited:
Must say as hopefully as I have been for AC, he's just not going to announce he's taking our HC role on 360. Very likely he'll dispel rumours and maintain his position not to coach in 2022.

Given the timing of the season, can't see him flipping again either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exactly. There was a case showcasing this in the NBA recently. Lakers traded for Russell Westbrook. When 2 of the players received a phone call from their agent telling them they were traded to Washington, both were under the belief they were going to Sacramento for a different player. Professional sport is very fluid. We know nothing from behind the club walls. Diesel intimated we were very active, I believe that. I also believe things will be ok. Humans are impatient beasts especially when down.
I'm not impatient. I just want to know everything, and I want to know it yesterday.
That doesn't make me impatient, does it?
Answer me! Answer me now damn it!

Continued here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back