Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Monday cook then clarko goes on 360 proclaims he is weighing up his future talks of how good of a mate cook is then after the grand final bang we got him

Just got that feeling about it, doesn't it.

Not hitching my horse to that cart yet, and I'm honestly down with getting another first time coach if that's what ends up happening, but there's that sneaking suspicion that things have been manufactured in a way to give Clarko a few weeks of completely clear air - no club responsibilities, no media commitments - and to distance it from the Teague sacking.

Do I think it will happen? Honestly, no. But there's enough there to think it's a chance.

There needs to be a sticky at the top of each page in this thread explaining that just because an ITK posts does not mean that something will happen. It also does not mean the information they have been given is incorrect. Anyone who has worked for any employer who undergoes staffing changes will be able to tell you that things change very quickly, especially during crunch times.

I am sure sometimes some of the information they have been given is also just incorrect or has changed slightly as it has been passed along from the source to the poster. Again, this is also a fact of life.

Way too many people hating on those sharing what they have heard.

Like real life you mean?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think Carlton would allow 360 the EXCLUSIVE of Clarko to Carlton if it was happening
Reckon it would be a club exclusive

No, but it could well be laying some groundwork for it.

They ask him how it's been without any club responsibilities for a few weeks.
He says its definitely a big change, that he's enjoying time with the family but (haha) they're already getting sick of having me around all the time.
They ask if that means he's reconsidering his plans for 2022.
"You never know" *coy smile*

Media goes into overdrive for a few days. Clarko to Carlton formally announced either midweek (so as not to take away from the GF coverage too much) or early the following week.

Not an unreasonable turn of events. As I said earlier, I'm not predicting it or demanding it, just highlighting that it's within the realm of possibility.

Media and Rumour thread recap.

Media Journos and BigFooty punters..

It's not clarko, it's Ross Lyon
Oh no -it's Brad Scott
Oh no - it's not Brad Scott
Oh wait - Clarko might still be a chance
Oh hang on - that can't be right, nah Clarko's not a chance.
Well, it must be Pyke then, yeah it's Pyke.
Nah - it's not Pyke. It's Kingsley, it's Voss, it's some other name that I've just plucked out of nowhere.

Media journos and BigFooty punters - let's just say we have absolutely no idea. We're just pulling names out of a hat each day.

Alright well let's just make up lies then and call the footy club names, they must be a shambles if we don't know anything. Always new carlton was cooked.

Oh hang on!.....Cook to Carlton?

On CPH1951 using BigFooty.com mobile app

EfA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There needs to be a sticky at the top of each page in this thread explaining that just because an ITK posts does not mean that something will happen. It also does not mean the information they have been given is incorrect. Anyone who has worked for any employer who undergoes staffing changes will be able to tell you that things change very quickly, especially during crunch times.

I am sure sometimes some of the information they have been given is also just incorrect or has changed slightly as it has been passed along from the source to the poster. Again, this is also a fact of life.

Way too many people hating on those sharing what they have heard.
I'm never one to knock down a rumour from any ITK's but when they're using emojis as rumours or "a certain someone from somewhere are going to be interviewed" etc....is not a rumour. Why not just say the actual names instead of leaving an open guess for people to sit there and wonder who it may be?

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think Jon Anderson was claiming to have an inside source on the matter - it was very much high level speculation based on the public information.

Now that the Hawks B&F is out of the way, it will be interesting to see if the Clarkson camp changes tact and indicates that he’s more open to coaching next year.

Last weekend I heard that we were close to securing his services and it could be announced on Friday (today). At the time I didn’t realise that the Hawks B&F was last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back