Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Carlton would allow 360 the EXCLUSIVE of Clarko to Carlton if it was happening
Reckon it would be a club exclusive
I can see it now.

Sayers goes on 360 and unveils a brand new Hyundai and Clarko gets out of the car, signing a deal on live TV......

I can almost picture that (or a similar scenario)

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Not saying he/she is always that way to be clear, was just commenting on their posts from yesterday.

How would you describe their posting style yesterday: "I know something but it's secret so I won't tell you guys"

Isn't that the same with many of the ITK?

"Clarko, you'll love what we are Cook ing, ducks, frogs", etc

There is a clear line between who gets info and those that don't

And even when information is factual at the time, positions change, hence different outcomes

AlphaBlue

All Australian
Jul 17, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
Not saying he/she is always that way to be clear, was just commenting on their posts from yesterday.

How would you describe their posting style yesterday: "I know something but it's secret so I won't tell you guys"

How does that differ to other ITT's posting gifs/emojis? I've made a few bold calls in the bluemour thread but thinking more on this recently i'd prefer people to hear the announcement first from the club and not spoil a surprise. There is also a chance that my information doesn't always come to fruition. All i said yesterday was that there is some truth in the below post (which is most likely a lucky guess from NOTSOS). This was much clearer than a duck emoji or gif, so not sure why you're just calling me out.

Last one and I'm off
Cook announcement tomorrow
Clarko next week
Gia top assistant
Cerra to Melbourne
Russell stays as clarko wants him there

Going forward, might still drop a few hints when i hear things but my postings going forward will mostly be as a passionate blues supporter.

Happy Friday all & Go blues!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Clarkson on 360 Monday seems like confirmation to me that he won't be coaching. He's either going to go on there and reiterate his desire to take year off or say he's coaching us or just play dumb about what he's doing next year and then we somehow get him next week. The first scenario is the only one that seems believable.

DarkAsLastNight

Dark As Last Night
Sep 7, 2021
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Spurs
Clarkson on 360 Monday seems like confirmation to me that he won't be coaching. He's either going to go on there and reiterate his desire to take week off or say he's coaching us or just play dumb about what he's doing next year and then we somehow get him next week. The first scenario is the only one that seems believable.

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
Totally understand why they're not doing it, but if I was the club I'd be scheduling press conferences every day just to * with this thread... And just end up making some mundane announcement about a minor sponsor.

AlphaBlue

All Australian
Jul 17, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
Clarkson on 360 Monday seems like confirmation to me that he won't be coaching. He's either going to go on there and reiterate his desire to take year off or say he's coaching us or just play dumb about what he's doing next year and then we somehow get him next week. The first scenario is the only one that seems believable.

I think it's positive. Shows he still cares about/loves the game. If you were really wanting a year off and to disconnect from the footy world why would you go on AFL 360 a few weeks later?

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
I think it's positive. Shows he still cares about/loves the game. If you were really wanting a year off and to disconnect from the footy world why would you go on AFL 360 a few weeks later?

I know you get good info and know a heck of a lot more than me, but $$$ would be the obvious, uninformed answer?

RoyalBlues

70 72 79 81 82 87 95 24
Oct 8, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

Clarko will go all ITK on Monday, he’ll do only half the show, and later say that it was the plan - he did a 180 after 360 . . .

If I'd been introduced to BIG FOOTY in March 2020, when lockdown began I would never have wasted my time on the jigsaw puzzles and building a hang-glider in the kitchen

I've been here for 12 years and was on a previous forum before that...

The amount of Jigsaw puzzles I haven't done would make your head spin

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton

In terms of taking a year off and disconnecting, there's a big difference between doing a few interviews during GF week and going in to another full time coaching role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back